• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Have you nicknamed your bump?

We call ours the 'babbit'. My hubby's grandma keeps calling it Fred!

Lately we have been calling ours sweet pea.

We just call baby "The Baby". We aren't all that creative I guess, LOL.

Newton, or The Newt :thumbup:

My OH really wants it as a name if it's a boy, but I'm not so sure, so we are kind of testing it.

we just call ours erm... baby.. haha not very imaginative :)

Ours little bump is called boofles. We like the little brown teddy bear that you can get from Clinton that is also called boofle so we pinched the name until our baby is born

Ours is Nicknamed Donald.
Because I took the Test in Mcdonalds toilet :blush::blush: Just couldn't wait till I got home. ha.

when i was preg with logan we nicknamed him peanut lol, this was beacuse i had first scan at 8 weeks and thats exactly what he look like lol, will see what this one looks like at scan n then come up with a name lol x

Newton, or The Newt :thumbup:

My OH really wants it as a name if it's a boy, but I'm not so sure, so we are kind of testing it.

Will be fine until they start learning about the law of gravity at school...

ours is called either bubs or bubba lol

Well it started off as Peanut.....but now I can't stop thinking Splodge!!! Just because thats what it looked like at the scan!

We call ours Ismo because if it's a boy my BF would want that name. I'm saying never, but it's a funny name for the little one while it's still in there. :D

Ours used to be called "blob" in the first few weeks but now been known as "jaffa" for a few weeks since my OH has ginger hair and the middle of a jaffa cake........ok.... you get the idea lol

Hazel x

We are calling ours 'piglet' at the mo cos I have two guinea-pigs and call hubby Jimmy-pig lol, and I'm a greedy pig so it kind of fits! :haha: xx

Am I the only person who finds people naming their bump disturbing?

I don't know why but makes me very uncomfortable. :headspin: I must be loopers!

I haven't named my bump; we've nicknamed our baby. Is a lot more personal than calling it 'the foetus' or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"