Have you practised with your pram / carseat?

:rofl: we didnt play with our sons carseat and when it come to taking him home we didnt know how to work the straps :dohh: but in all fairness we thought we had at least 2 weeks left :haha: get my pram in Jan so hoping to get plenty of practice with this one xxx

:rofl: we didnt play with our sons carseat and when it come to taking him home we didnt know how to work the straps :dohh: but in all fairness we thought we had at least 2 weeks left :haha: get my pram in Jan so hoping to get plenty of practice with this one xxx

Sorry was just lurking and had to laugh at this, we didn't know how to do the straps with kieran either...if i doubt ask the MW like we did :dohh::blush:

our pram is easy peasy, we've played with it in the shop sooo many times lol

havent tested the car seat yet, need to wait for OH's new car to arrive to play with the seat... gosh knows when that will be!
But i've used sooo many diff car seats in all my diff cars so shouldnt be a problem... i hope!!

Got my pram on Saturday and got them to do a demo with their car seat base in my car. Couldn't get the passenger seat forward so we had to try it on the other side behind the driver. It worked there and seems easy but DH who is 6foot5 and I (5foot 6) have our seat quite a way back so it won't fit behind there. Going to take it to the garage to get them to sort out the seats so that it will fit behind the front passenger seat. Oh the stress...!!! :dohh:

Mrsaligee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->