Have you settled on a baby name?

I havent properly decided on last name yet, but her first name will be Leyla.

She'll either be a Leyla Koury-Derick, or just Leyla Koury.

So many lovely names.

At the moment, I like Rosa Belle Marini the best. We've got nothing for a boy, it was so hard to pick Theo's name last year but it looks as though this one is a little girl :) we are just waiting for our next scan to confirm before we really start talking about names in detail.

So we made our final decision on our baby name about a week ago. And we are keeping it to ourselves and not telling anyone because franky i don't want to hear i don't like it, what?, and so on likei have with both my other kids! BUT... That doesn't mean i can tell you lovely ladies, i would love to know the name you have picked or what you have it down too :flower:

Dallas Alexander is our baby boy's name :)

Wow! My boy names list was:

First Name
-----------
1. Weston
2. Dallas

Middle Name
-----------
1. Alexander

DH came up with Nickolas...I wasn't even considering it because Nicole is my first name. Luckily he liked Weston so I got my way on that one! :happydance:

I can genuinely say...I LOVE your baby boy's name!!! :hugs:

Just for fun if Weston would have been a girl Hayleigh was my #1 choice. :)

Harvey Lynn for a girl.

Torn between Finn and Hank for a boy.

So we made our final decision on our baby name about a week ago. And we are keeping it to ourselves and not telling anyone because franky i don't want to hear i don't like it, what?, and so on likei have with both my other kids! BUT... That doesn't mean i can tell you lovely ladies, i would love to know the name you have picked or what you have it down too :flower:

Dallas Alexander is our baby boy's name :)

Wow! My boy names list was:

First Name
-----------
1. Weston
2. Dallas

Middle Name
-----------
1. Alexander

DH came up with Nickolas...I wasn't even considering it because Nicole is my first name. Luckily he liked Weston so I got my way on that one! :happydance:

I can genuinely say...I LOVE your baby boy's name!!! :hugs:

Just for fun if Weston would have been a girl Hayleigh was my #1 choice. :)

Aww thank you:) I picked Dallas, dh picked Alexander. Dh made final decision on Dallas and I made final decision on Alexander. If that makes sense. Lol

Ok so far we have Flynn and Lucca, I like Flynn better, but I don't LOVE it, aarrgggg

We are team yellow so have 2 boys and 2 girl names.

The girls are
Isla Rose (1st choice)
Jessica Lucy

The boys are
Bobby Peter (1st choice)
Elliot Andrew

Im really hoping for an Isla and a Bobby :) xxx

Aw thanks you. I love it coz its my name rearranged and Rose is after my mum so it has real meaning to it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->