Have you tried ovufriend?

Jrepp

TTC #1 DH 30, Me 29
Reaction score
I just signed up for a free trial and I like it better than ff. if you want to give it a shot, please click the link and register.

https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

Hi, I've been using the site for a while, and I really love it! Suits me more than ff

I just imported my info from ff and it says I'm 4 dpo, but I haven't ovulated yet....

Yeah that was my only issue...when ovufriend and ff differ, I think ff is usually right.

I'm using them both at the moment, like them both but prob like ff more :)

@ Jrepp - how do you know you haven't ovulated yet?

There are several reasons :) I haven't gotten a positive opk yet, my temp hasn't shifted yet, my mucus is still creamy/watery combo, and I haven't had any cramping or boob pain.

So it's really weird that of pinpointed your O, it's really careful in giving crosshair. I've never had solid line without a temp shift and entering some other observations!

I just signed up for a free trial and I like it better than ff. if you want to give it a shot, please click the link and register.

https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

Quick question - If someone registers using your link you get some points toward vip membership? does a person, who uses your link also have any benefits? Anyway, I've just passed your code to my sister, she also started trying for a baby :) I already have my vip membership on ovufriend and I find it really good - accurate and easy to use.
good luck!

Yeah, the person who registers using the link also gets a free month membership as well.

Does anyone know how to check vip points? My vip account is about to expire, but I'd like to extend, and it'd be great to do it for free;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"