Haven't been on for a while so thought I would do an update!

MummyJen

Mummy to a little boy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

How have you and your bumps been?

I haven't been on since before Christmas :cry: I have missed the forum quite a bit but I have been in California visiting hubby's family. I must say travelling on such a long flight so far into my pregnancy was pretty uncomfortable! We had an amazing Christmas and New Year though. All of hubby's family were down and it was his nieces first Christmas and the first time everyone had seen my bump so it was pretty special. On Christmas eve we also had my baby shower which I was dreading but I must say was pretty brilliant in the end! I quite like the attention now my bump is so bump like!

We have been back for a few weeks now but after the break and having spent so much time with his family I decided that I don't think my job is so approprite now we are starting a family. The long unsociable hours really aren't going to work and we are lucky enough that hubby's job will cover me not working. So on my first day back I handed in my notice and Friday shall be my last day in the office :cry: :happydance: We also have decided that we are going to be moving back to America this summer. This holiday reminded me exactly why I love OC and why raising our baby there is so much better than in London!

But baby is only 27 DAYS away now. I have never been so scared and excited in all my life. I just keep saying it. 27 DAYS, not weeks, DAYS! Oh while in OC we also got a 4D scan, amazing. We took nearly all hubby's family so there was about 10 of them all surrounding my belly and the screen going "aawwww!" We finished our nursery today. I just put away the last few clothes. The walls are painted, the carpet has been laid, the furniture is in and all the baby things have been place. I now just need out baby! :happydance: Oh the excitement!

Orange County is the best :D. I'm in San Clemente, where did you visit?

Oh we are north from you. North Tustin. I love it over there. Having gone back after a while has made me very much want to move back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->