Havent been on in a few days just an update ..OT

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by xxchloexx, Nov 16, 2011.

1. xxchloexx

xxchloexx TEAM PINK!!!

Hey girlies hope you're all doing well and you're growing bumps are well behaved :flower:

I havent been on in over a week i was staying at my boyfriends and his internets been down i was driving myself crazy with no BNB! Been going a bit mental buying baby clothes everything i have is pink i really should start buying some white stuff just so she doesnt look like a piglet when shes born :haha:..

Also would like to just spare a thought for a tragic accident i actually seen 3 days ago, i was driving back to my boyfriends after been shopping and the traffic was crazy there were police cars and sirens everywhere , I got up closer and seen loads of people crying , i looked out the window and seen a little pair of pink shoes on the ground , and then a little girl laying there , they threw a sheet over her. She was 9 years old :cry: she ran across the road out of her estate , theres a little gap in the fence... Ive spent the last few days getting really emotional thinking of her family :(... Not a thing you should see especially when you're preganant , on my way home yesterday i stopped at the shop and got the little girl a big bunch of flowers and lay them beside the spot she was knocked down. Hope her family are ok :cry:...

Well just thought i would update you all ill be on alot more now that im home hope you're all well :hugs:

2. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

Aww. That's really sad :( I'm sorry you had to see that.

Putting down flowers for her was a lovely gesture :hugs:

3. nicoleJOLIE

nicoleJOLIE SingleTeenMom&Proud!

thats so sad :cry:

that was very thoughtful of you to put the flowers down , bet they really appreciated it :hugs: