Havent been on in a few days just an update ..OT

xxchloexx

Reaction score
Hey girlies hope you're all doing well and you're growing bumps are well behaved :flower:

I havent been on in over a week i was staying at my boyfriends and his internets been down i was driving myself crazy with no BNB! Been going a bit mental buying baby clothes everything i have is pink i really should start buying some white stuff just so she doesnt look like a piglet when shes born :haha:..

Also would like to just spare a thought for a tragic accident i actually seen 3 days ago, i was driving back to my boyfriends after been shopping and the traffic was crazy there were police cars and sirens everywhere , I got up closer and seen loads of people crying , i looked out the window and seen a little pair of pink shoes on the ground , and then a little girl laying there , they threw a sheet over her. She was 9 years old :cry: she ran across the road out of her estate , theres a little gap in the fence... Ive spent the last few days getting really emotional thinking of her family :(... Not a thing you should see especially when you're preganant , on my way home yesterday i stopped at the shop and got the little girl a big bunch of flowers and lay them beside the spot she was knocked down. Hope her family are ok :cry:...

Well just thought i would update you all ill be on alot more now that im home hope you're all well :hugs:

Aww. That's really sad :( I'm sorry you had to see that.

Putting down flowers for her was a lovely gesture :hugs:

thats so sad :cry:

that was very thoughtful of you to put the flowers down , bet they really appreciated it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->