Haven't felt sick for two days...panic :(

P

pickle85

As the title suggests i haven't had any nausea for two days and its really panicked me, i know people say it can come and go but it really freaks me out when it just disappears as had an mmc last year

I'm 8 weeks, anyone else had this?

I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and my morning sickness only started last week.
I was sick then for the next two days I felt fine, then I was sick again, next day nothing then today I was sick again!
So mine has been very on and off so far!
Hope this helps!

Heather x

I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and my morning sickness only started last week.
I was sick then for the next two days I felt fine, then I was sick again, next day nothing then today I was sick again!
So mine has been very on and off so far!
Hope this helps!

Heather x

Thanks Hun

Just so scary when the symptoms suddenly disappear!

If i were you i'd try and enjoy the days your not sick!!
I wouldnt worry hun, my symptoms seem to take it in turns!!
xxx

If i were you i'd try and enjoy the days your not sick!!
I wouldnt worry hun, my symptoms seem to take it in turns!!
xxx

I know, its just so hard after last time, as the lack of symptoms were how i knew something was wrong

Guna be different this time tho. Thanks :)

mine is very off and on like yesterday i was soooooo sick heaving all the time but today none its jsut been very on and off xxxx

Hi there, I had the same problem! I was that worried as my sore boobs went too that I went for I paid for a scan! See the little thing wriggling about :) My friend told me that its ok to worry, i'm gonna do it forever now lol

Mine also seems to disappeat last week and I too was worried! I'm using travel bands now so I don't really have morning sickness anymore but I would say it's normal. Your body is just becoming accustom to the new hormones going around your body.

Mine also seems to disappeat last week and I too was worried! I'm using travel bands now so I don't really have morning sickness anymore but I would say it's normal. Your body is just becoming accustom to the new hormones going around your body.

Thanks Hun

The travel bands worked then!

Thanks Hun

They are AMAZING!! Only had a ropey 15 minutes in the hotel but survived the drive all the way to Holland. That would have been unheard of before I got them.

I am a little over 9 weeks, and mine stopped for a few days around 8 weeks :) Now it has returned..BOO! But its not as bad as it was before! Best of luck!

Thanks Hun

They are AMAZING!! Only had a ropey 15 minutes in the hotel but survived the drive all the way to Holland. That would have been unheard of before I got them.

Fab! Im Glad u got some relief from them :)

I found that there were days when I had no symptoms whatsoever! and freaked out, I also had a MMC last July. I have just made it to 12 weeks and all of a sudden have a load of new stuff happening! its great! nipples on fire! itchy all over! sore gums! headache in my eyes! waking up in the night with a dead arm! smelling EVERYTHING from a mile away.....no apetite and starving...... Im honestly enjoying every minute though, because I know the stress you feel when you feel good! oh...the joy of pregnancy! I know its hard, but try not to worry too much, every pregnancy is completely unique...XX

embrase it hun, my MS stopped at about that time and I worried and OH MY GAWD am I paying for it now!?1?!?!?!, the worst MS ever :(

I am 8 weeks, and my MS is suddenly feeling better. Def not gone, but it was so bad before! So Im just a tiny bit worried! My 2nd pregnancy I never had good days, just all horrible nauseous days! I'm getting kinda sad reading others who had theirs get better, then come back even worse! No! I'm hoping mine wont get worse again!

I haven't had any type of morning sickness at all...This is my 7th pregnancy and I have so far 5 living children..I felt great with my daughter as well.. no sickenss..but with my boys I had it the whole first trimester day in and day out..I am just enjoying not hanging in the bowl all day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->