Haven't pooped in days!

Starlight32

Reaction score
I get so anxious when it's been a while. Anyone else experiencing constipation?

Kiwis and oranges helped me a ton - worst case you can take Colace which is a pregnancy safe stool softener. That helps move things along within 12-24 hours and I only needed to take it once before the constipation got better. It tastes nasty though, make sure to water it down with lots of juice!

I use Metamucil when I really need to go. I drink it every few days to keep me regular. It is just a fiber supplement and is all natural. You can also try upping your veggies. Usually eating a can of green beans, peas or broccoli will get things going for me xx

I get so anxious when it's been a while. Anyone else experiencing constipation?

I ended up in quite a bit of pain a little while ago when nothing I did helped with moving things along. My doctor prescribed an enema and liquid laxative that is safe to use in pregnancy. The first bowel motion can be painful but the relief if just worth it. I also keep on top of my fruit and fibre intake now so I don't end up there again. I eat a lot at the best of times but because it didn't help with moving things along for me naturally, I make sure I eat enough to prevent being bound up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"