having a baby and then WTT

SarahMUMMY

Mummy-to-Riley&Pregnant!
Reaction score
did anyone have a baby and then plan to try for baby#2?
just wonderd if anyone had and if it worked out for them :) x

Yup!

18 months between my two, and my second was very much planned.

It's really good, obviously can be incredibly hard at times! A complete juggling act!! Particularly when they are both ill with chest infections (right now... :coffee:) They get on really well though :) I'm glad we decided to have them close together.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

We were supposed to be WTT until next year, but we have been trying almost 3 months now. We wanted 2 under 2 but it doesn't look like that will be happening now, still hoping for a smallish age gap though.

Well there are some of us who get it perfect first time!! :smug:

Sure! We are WTT until October 2012. :D

This is roughly when we'll start TTC, too. We want them to be 2 years apart. If we try in October/November next year (and happen to get pregnant right away) they will be exactly two years apart so we'll start TTC more or less around next October.

We didn't choose a time to wtt really but I knew I wanted another baby pretty soonish after he was born but we had to be practical. I had to finish my degree, we had to move, oh's job was uncertain and I needed a job. Alfie is 20 months now and oh starts his new job in 2 weeks, we have moved and are settled in and decorated and paid out for all the new things we needed, i graduated and I've had a job for 6 months so entitled to maternity leave n stuff. I finished my last pill pack last week and haven't gone to get anymore, so gonna see what happens! I'm hoping to fall dec/January but I know it isn't as simple as that so we will see what happens :D eeeee!

We didn't choose a time to wtt really but I knew I wanted another baby pretty soonish after he was born but we had to be practical. I had to finish my degree, we had to move, oh's job was uncertain and I needed a job. Alfie is 20 months now and oh starts his new job in 2 weeks, we have moved and are settled in and decorated and paid out for all the new things we needed, i graduated and I've had a job for 6 months so entitled to maternity leave n stuff. I finished my last pill pack last week and haven't gone to get anymore, so gonna see what happens! I'm hoping to fall dec/January but I know it isn't as simple as that so we will see what happens :D eeeee!

ooh this is exciting! We are doing the same next month! :thumbup: were planning on waiting till March but couldnt wait:haha:

We are WTT untill August '12 I think... im not 100% sure though x

We will be TTC in december of next year hopefully if everything goes as planned xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are going to ttc again in 2013

its all up in the air for us atm! we were ttc but we had a mc this month so are waiting a bit until we feel ready again. I was very keen to homeschool but now I'm not so sure, state schools will never be an option for us so we have to sit down and figure out if realistically we can afford school fees for 2 plus mortgage, luckily oh works with mortgages so he can figure out what we can and can't get, currently we're on track with ttc in January if nothing gets in the way :flower:

We're WTT until spring 2012.

I consider us WTT, but a lot of people consider us NTNP, because we don't use contraception, just natural planning. :shrug:

we tried 6 months for this one :) karinna was unplanned (but MUCH loved!) from a previous relationSHIT. :haha: my OH is her legal father now, we are married and went through court for him to legally adopt her. We wanted another one close in age, and they will be 17 months apart. But for the next one we want to wait 2-3 years. :)

^^ I didn't know you were expecting your second! Congratulations! :)
& we're planning on waiting until our little one is maybe 2 and a half? Not sure really - my sister and I are 15 months apart & we're really close and I'd love that for my kids, but at the same time I kind of want to space it out....

x
x

Summer was born in May 2010 (unplanned) and we decided to wait until 2012 to try. After I decided to reapply for university because I wanted to do a different course to the one I had a place for we decided to bring TTC forward to May 2011 so that hopefully by the time I started uni in 2012 our family would be complete for now. I fell pregnant within two weeks of coming off the implant so for us it worked :)

ooh this is exciting! We are doing the same next month! :thumbup: were planning on waiting till March but couldnt wait:haha:

Thanks! I just can't wait either, OH on the other hand is not bothered anymor he did want Alfie to be an only child but he has realised it would be nice for LO! OH has 6 brothers so he grew up not getting much but now realises 2 is a bit diffo to 6 lol so the ball is in my court, I kinda wanna wait a month or two to boost up on folic acid and stuff and I really want a Xmas suprise haha. And thanks Brea! :)

Lane will be two in April so we are not fully trying but we are really preventing either. if it happens now lane will be more then two so its ideal age I think

We are WTT in Jan/Feb of 2013, Lyla will be two later that year. I am aiming for a 2 1/2 - 3 year age gap but depending on our situation etc we could start sooner or later than planned! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->