having a bad day for your eyes only ....

cabbagebaby

Mummy To Tyler <3
Reaction score
Bleached My Hair Twice And It Went Like This Getting It Sorted Tommorow tho

my New Hair ! :happydance:

Attachments

• snapshot-4.jpg
    snapshot-4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Snapshot_20110609.jpg
    Snapshot_20110609.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 11
Been there, done that :hugs:

Thought I kept mine for a bit, everyone used to call me "Guiness" because it was blonde on top and black on bottom. At least you will get it orted tomorrow. xx

I did the exact same thing today :haha:
mine however, stayed the same colour :/ lol odd.

Don't worry it will be ok in the end :hugs: I want to be ash blonde now! Fed up of brown x

Aw iv been there too :nope:

Nothing worse than the moment you wash the bleach off and it's bright orange :haha:

What colours it going tomorrow? X

loool its gunna be ash blonde with highlights :D and noo nothing wrong with gingers unless your hairs multi coloured like mine lool

Aw,itl look great tomorrow i bet.
Post some pictures of your new hair then:D

Been there, done that :hugs:

Thought I kept mine for a bit, everyone used to call me "Guiness" because it was blonde on top and black on bottom. At least you will get it orted tomorrow. xx

hmm....a guiness sounds pretty good right about now :(

if it makes you feel any better, ill show you how mine turns out tomorrow!

im going to look smoking.... literally :p haha!

ANNYOED was ment ot get my hair done today but they stupid girl ment to be doing it said she going nando's instead so now i got to wait till monday !! :mad: got to walk round with my stupid bright orange hair i hate it :'(

I put that colour XXL stuff on my hair it did NOTHING D; fail.. if you lived by me Hun I would do your hair for you! I'm a pro (;

I put that colour XXL stuff on my hair it did NOTHING D; fail.. if you lived by me Hun I would do your hair for you! I'm a pro (;

Lol just dont bleach it otherwise you'll have hair like mine and its proper hairdressing hair dye i would do it myself but i dunno how i have to have 4 diffrent colours on my hair to get it blonde :( x

I have YouTube link and this one girls 'how to' video was amazing! I'll post it later I can't right now I'm on my iPod..If your using paroxide I'd use about six scoops and then equal amount of the liquid stuff (bleach) (you'd don't have to be very exact) it's about 250 mil when you put it on miss your roots and the ends once you've done all over put it on your ends (it's because theyre weak so they will snap off) then very last off do your roots as it's the healthiest part of your hair an holds dye the best:) that why the come put so bright but looking at your roots you may not need to do them

You can only try.. Just think it's only going to get better not worse :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->