Having a bad day! (maybe TMI)

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
I'm having an awful day today. woke up at 8, which is early for me as norm up most of the night as cant sleep.

Sprung from bed as felt sick and had really bad dry heaving n bile. sat down n oh got me a drink of water, started to feel better. So made myself some toast about an hour and a half later, had that n within 20 mins was back at the toilet.

I hate days like this, this what i used to have everyday all day up till i was about 19 and a half weeks. Its really violent vomiting, I've burst all the blood vesels in my face and now have a banging head ache.

Think i may also have yet another UTI, which if i have will be my 6th!

sorry for the moan just feeling a little sorry for myself :(

I'm having an awful day today. woke up at 8, which is early for me as norm up most of the night as cant sleep.

Sprung from bed as felt sick and had really bad dry heaving n bile. sat down n oh got me a drink of water, started to feel better. So made myself some toast about an hour and a half later, had that n within 20 mins was back at the toilet.

I hate days like this, this what i used to have everyday all day up till i was about 19 and a half weeks. Its really violent vomiting, I've burst all the blood vesels in my face and now have a banging head ache.

Think i may also have yet another UTI, which if i have will be my 6th! sorry for the moan just feeling a little sorry for myself :(

Have you been given antibiotics to shift it?

Ahh, bless you!

I hope you are feeling better soon. Its really not fun feeling crappy.

x

Aww you por thing!!! that is a very crapy day!!! well as they say try and eat small amounts often and keep yourself hydrated. lots of hugs sent to you darling!!!
:hugs:

mummy to amber- i have been on three lots of antibiotics and they keep coming back.

Its worse than before tho as never had pain before was just there n colour dark n cloudy. but i have low abdomon pain n back pain too.

i know i should call my gp/midwife but i have no calling credit and am feeling to rough to go to the surgery, tried that once before and fainted half way there. :(

mummy to amber- i have been on three lots of antibiotics and they keep coming back.

Its worse than before tho as never had pain before was just there n colour dark n cloudy. but i have low abdomon pain n back pain too.
i know i should call my gp/midwife but i have no calling credit and am feeling to rough to go to the surgery, tried that once before and fainted half way there. :(

Oh right, i was left 16wks, it went to my kidneys as soon as got antibiotics (was 36weeks by this time) it was gone in 4 days, all those weeks of pain that could been sorted alot sooner.
thats what i had when went to my kidney

Oh right, i was left 16wks, it went to my kidneys as soon as got antibiotics (was 36weeks by this time) it was gone in 4 days, all those weeks of pain that could been sorted alot sooner.

do you think thats what the back pain could be?

If its possible might have UTI, its possible that those pains could be related to it spreading. I aint no doctor lol.
I can only go off what ive been through. Pain was very uncomfortable, i found it hard to walk also stand straight, pain was pretty constant but got intense from time to time always there.

If its possible might have UTI, its possible that those pains could be related to it spreading. I aint no doctor lol.
I can only go off what ive been through. Pain was very uncomfortable, i found it hard to walk also stand straight, pain was pretty constant but got intense from time to time always there.

yeah thats how it feels, may see if anyones around that can walk me up to the doctors should prob get it sorted, how did they sort it out for u?

Awwww hun you poor thing!!
6 uti's, that doesnt sound very nice, have you been given anit-biotics to clear these up or been to the doctor about it??
Hope you are feeling better soon!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxx

Sorry hun, I didnt read all this bit till now, I had the page open for awhile. :hugs::hugs:hugs:xxx

hope you feel better soon. drink lots of water to help flush through quicker:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->