Having a clear out as my baby isn't a baby anymore!

Pink1981

Reaction score
Please see page 2 with updated details :flower:

hey hun could i see pics for
Incrediblock, peek a block hippo and around 15 peek a blocks. Want £40 for the set Ono.

i had a search on google but got confused lol!!

3 Clear Tommee Tippee Closer to nature bottles (with rings and lids) £3

hm posted? :flower:

Incrediblock, peek a block hippo and around 15 peek a blocks. Want £40 for the set Ono.

Will do pics tonight x

Pic as requested :flower:

Attachments

• P1100912.jpg
    P1100912.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
thanks hun, was trying to read up about it online as ive never heard of them before, do any of the blocks included make noises when placed in the top bit? i think thats what i read some of them do, i cant remember now:dohh:

thanks hun, was trying to read up about it online as ive never heard of them before, do any of the blocks included make noises when placed in the top bit? i think thats what i read some of them do, i cant remember now:dohh:

Yeah there are six of them that have circles on the bottom, when you put them on the block it tells you what it is then makes the noise. Then theres six sport ones and six food ones (which came with the hippo)

I would like £12.50 for both bags posted or £6 posted individually.

Would like £13 posted for the steam steriliser and £9 posted for the microwave one

Would like £10 posted for the doppler

Attachments

• P1110011.jpg
    P1110011.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P1110010.jpg
    P1110010.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 22
  • P1110012.jpg
    P1110012.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey hun, does the blue carters bag have any scuffs and does it have the wet bag and changing mat? If so can i please have it?

Thank you hun x

Hey hun, does the blue carters bag have any scuffs and does it have the wet bag and changing mat? If so can i please have it?

Thank you hun x

Nope its in exc condition and yes it includes the wet bag and change mat x Will pm you my paypal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->