having a dilemma

lillysmum

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys
Reaction score
not sure where this fits in so thought i'd post it here....

I want to get the implant as a more long term contraceptive until we decide we want more kids which for both me and my OH is about 5/6 years down the line so the implant or coil is perfect for me (hopefully).

After speaking to the doctor about it I decided to go for the implant and was given the number for my local family planning clinic to contact them to get it fitted (as no one at my doctors is trained to fit one)

The dilemma comes when I found out that a girl i used to work with works at the clinic now. I can't stand this girl, we had a major arguement when I was 6 months pregnant with my daughter and i have always felt that it was that arguement that started my stress which led to my blood pressure going up leading to pre-eclampsia so I know if i see her i will get really angry and stressed out and to be honest i don't really want to discuss my sexual health with her.

i know that it probably seems really silly but i am really thinking how i can do this without her, i'm going to look and see if there are other family planning clinics i can go to - and if not i'll just get a different contraceptive, which would be a pain in the bum as the implant would have been perfect.

either that or is it my right to refuse to be seen by her and someone else??

Hope you get it sorted out.

You should be able to ask for someone else! x

You should be able to ask who to see if you make the app in plenty of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583