having a down day :(

katherine1985

Reaction score
For those who have been TTC for so long you will understand what I'm going though :(
I'm usually ok but some days i just feel totally defeated.

I feel so incredibly lucky that i was fortunate enough to have my son, but the pain of having so much trouble conceiving another baby is sill hard.

I'm on cycle day 14, and i just feel like I'm not going to ovulate by myself with the help of Metformin.

How are all you other TTC'ers going ?

I can certainly relate. I am positive most days but there are certain days when I feel down. I want nothing more than to give DD who is 18 months, a sibling to grow up with. I have a 14 yr old DS from a previous relation. But in reality they won't grow up together to much. Somedays I think I should just accept that DD has a brother regardless of age and be happy with the 2 beautiful children I do have. TTC is difficult and my age sure doesn't help. I guess the best thing we can do is to try & stay positive as difficult as that is somedays and hope we get a bfp.

:hugs: hey hun i also have my downfall days so ya not alone :hug: im due to ovulate soon but no matter how much me and the OH do BD, before ovulation it simply doesnt happen but last month was a bad month for us because he insisted we use a shrindge and i agreed that dint work :nope: and by the time i was ovulating he was to tired because we DTD before ovulation but he struggles to release so its so frustrating he feels like a blockage down there after :sex: and then it causes him pain the doctor explain to him that its possibly me causing it not him :( because of me haven a ooohhhh....sorri tmi, but it can cause me to sqeeze him so tight he cant release properly and thats why we deciced to use a shrindge instead last month ,, but
that dint work :( im taking EPO,COUGH MED,AC,FOLIC ACID,ZINC,OMEGA3,also doing BBT
atmo i also feel blessed we have a 8yr old daughter together but we conceived with her 8yrs ago now and im affraid for my OH because he has a major drink problem i cant help him with he desbrately wants more children but i have told him it could well be him not me,, but i have days when i now blame myself for not conceiveing becuase few years ago when me and the OH split up i met some1 else and in fact i dint know they was infected and basically gave me something to cause endometrosis i was livid and in tears i ended the relationship and remained friends for a while with my OH still and now after knowing him for 20 yrs we are trying to make it work we have a lovely little girl tho together im just affraid this time no matter how much we try its not seem to be happening for us somehow,, :(

First :hugs: hun. if u don't mind me asking, how long have u been TTC? i know how u feel, all i wanted was to give DS the brother/sister he wants he is 6yrs old. have u given natural "medicine" a try?

i was looking at something on youtube about ovulation and came across the ovulation celebration dance which i found funny :rofl: my OH said what is that i said its funny so this made me smile for a sec i will share it with you just have to think positive i guess and keep our fingers croxxed that there will be hope for all of us :hugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjhi8htHSc :happydance:

I am having a rough day also. I just keep feeling down...All I want is to be a mommy. I just started metformin this week also with my provera. I am hoping this will be my cycle..but the wait till the cycle start feels like FOREVER!

I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately. One minute I'm excited about the possibility, the next I'm scared we're getting excited for something that will never happen. Today, I had a small meltdown that just freaked DH out, and I could think of no other excuse other than hormones, and I hate using that as an excuse. You know what the worst thing is? At the end of each month when AF finally shows up, you think about the TWW and how you were so sure, you have all these 'symptoms' and it turns out it's all either gas or just in out heads. Then I become sad, angry and just embarrassed at what I can convince myself.

I am having a rough day also. I just keep feeling down...All I want is to be a mommy. I just started metformin this week also with my provera. I am hoping this will be my cycle..but the wait till the cycle start feels like FOREVER!

I've also just started Metformin :) Goodluck hun :hugs:
and huge :hugs: for everyone........we WILL see a BFP one day....soon !!!!

I'm having a bad day too. I cant stop crying, or getting mad. silly me didn't write anything down for this month so I have no clue when AF is due, my DH is mad at me and I got a very bad evap line on a cheappy. came up as a bright blue pinline after 10 min. stupid blue die! I want to cry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"