Having a few drinks?

punkymom

Reaction score
Hi All,

The last two nights I had a few drinks and slept badly.
my temps were SUPER higher. Is this why?
Should I just disregard these temps?

also, I went in for a ultrasound and have one 15mm dom folly. I couldn't have already ovulated could I?

Thank you! :hugs:

I've read both things can indeed cause an increase in temp. You could use a temp adjuster, but idk if it would work well in this situation

I wouldn't disregard them but check the box FF has that says you had drinks and it will give you open circles. I found this helpful when I had cycles later where I had drinks and could compare if it had the same effect. If you disregard them you can't reference them later iykwim. Good luck punkymom and glad to hear you were having a good time hopefully! :drunk:

I wouldn't disregard them but check the box FF has that says you had drinks and it will give you open circles. I found this helpful when I had cycles later where I had drinks and could compare if it had the same effect. If you disregard them you can't reference them later iykwim. Good luck punkymom and glad to hear you were having a good time hopefully! :drunk:

Where is this box on FF? I can't find it? As I had a drink last Saturday and my temp was higher. Xx

When you click on the day on your calendar and the data tabs open up (primary, secondary, test, specific, meds, custom, and appt) select the specific tab and there are all sorts of additional options to select if appropriate. Drinking, illness, sleep deprivation and if you symptom spot and want to compare twinges, pains and whatnot month to month they have those covered too. :thumbup:

Hey Punky! Good to see you back!

I agree with pandi, just click the "drinking" box under specifics. My temps don't seem to be affected by one or two but any more than that and my temps skyrocket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"