having a glass of wine ... while I can

Ooo ooo ooo i live in blackburn :D

And my mums addicted to Tia Maria and coke xxx

i know we're all far from over our losses but i'm glad everyone seems to be at least able to have a bit of a giggle and is on the road to recovery. xx:hugs: to all and especially to anyone just beginning the journey

i know we're all far from over our losses but i'm glad everyone seems to be at least able to have a bit of a giggle and is on the road to recovery. xx:hugs: to all and especially to anyone just beginning the journey

Couldn't have put it better myself xxx

truly_blessed, thats exactly what i was thinking, laughter is good. And its a good sign of healing too. I went back to work and laughed all day, and only thought about bubz when i got home, and even then not to much. You girls are really helping me through it xxxxxx

Well i did some of the xmas food shop yesterday and mmmmmmm .... ended up with 4 bottles of wine in the trolley :blush: o well one for xmas eve one for xmas day one for new years eve one for new years day lol :haha:....... Saying that i most prob only go through a bottle or two over the whole time im not a big drinker and dont know what i was thinking whilst piling it in the trolley :dohh: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->