Having a mini freak out!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by maybebaby87, Jun 1, 2013.

1. maybebaby87

maybebaby87 Well-Known Member

I am 11 weeks pregnant today.

At around 9 weeks, i felt a little better on and off - sore boobs one day, none the next, nausea one day, none the next blah blah.... you get it!

Today i woke up and my boobs are not sore at all. I don't feel so tired, no cramps, only a headache. I'm freaking out!

I haven't gained any weight and my pelvic area feels firm(ish) but doesn't look any bigger.

I did have a scan at 8+3 and all was well, baby measured a tiny bit ahead and there was a hb.

I'm driving myself crazy because i had a mmc at 7 weeks in Feb 2013.

My next scan is June 12th.....

2. Soon2bemum

Soon2bemum Expecting

Hi, I'm kind of the same 10 +6 today & as of yesterday I started go feel normal again. Not nearly as sick & much more energy. I also got my heart machine back off my sister & tried finding baby's heartbeat. I tried for ages & couldn't find it :-( I didn't sleep well at all last night & was gonna ring round everywhere this morning & try and find somewhere that would scan me. When I got up I thought I would try one more time & found it :) :) I really don't know why we do it to ourselves but I just can't help but worry. It took me 7 years to get my son (naturally in the end & 2 mc) & here we are again. I have my scan on the 14th & it can't come quick enough. Hope you feel better soon & I'm sure everything is fine it's prob just settling down as we are nearing the end of first tri xx

3. Glitter_berry

Glitter_berry Mum of 2, 1 Pink, 1 Blue

My first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. Till about 30 weeks.

Thus pregnancy my symptoms faded at 6 weeks can't back with a vengeance from 8 -13 weeks.

I am now 20 weeks on Monday and haven't gained at all. Baby us kicky away and healthy.
    Thought I would pop in from second tri and offer some positive insight. Xx

4. GrowingMum

GrowingMum Well-Known Member

Symptoms come and go. My bbs were really sore in the beginning but haven't been for a while now. Your baby is still too small for you to be showing yet. Plus, the other symptoms you mentioned tend to go away later in 2nd tri. Im 2 weeks ahead of you and can just now (sometimes) feel my uterus when I press on my belly. Don't worry. Chances are your baby is just fine.

5. mummytobe_93

mummytobe_93 Well-Known Member

your placenta will be taking over x

6. Bonnie11

Bonnie11 Where's the Stork?

^^ wss
    Placenta starts taking over now so totally normal for symptoms to come and go or just go altogether! X