having a paranoid day

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by augustbaby09, Apr 19, 2009.

1. augustbaby09

augustbaby09 Well-Known Member

Everyday little girl is very busy and active although early morning/evening(mainly) (extremly active yesterday in day time/night) - lots hard kicks and tummy moving etc.

Today I have felt her and ive felt my tummy move too quite few times.However it doesnt feel as strong and usually i have few kicks at once rather then just one and one there

Am i being too paranoid..? I just worry so so so much.Some of the movement i felt today felt distant (if that makes sense) bit like maybe she is quite far in or in a funny position.Therefore i was feeling her movements but not as strong.

Ive got myself so worked up ive kept moving around hoping it will make her move and drinking fizzy drinks and it isnt working.She moves but not when iam trying to make her lol.

So should i be very worried..?OR do you think its a case of she is maybe in a strange posiion and thats why iam feeling her but doesnt feel as strong - feels bit deeper inside and iam just getting the slight vibrations and mild kicks. :cry:

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

maybe shes turned into a different position hun, but i wud get intouch with mw and ask her 2moro xx

3. augustbaby09

Ive changed my details from Essex to kent and iam waiting to see someone on Thursday (for proper registration/24 wk check up).Not too sure who my mw is at the moment. :(

I can feel her at the moment though i just prefer larger kicks rather then small ones and the other small movements. Still see stomach move but i never seem to feel calm. Maybe i think too much. :(

4. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

Aww hon I have been like this too the last few days. Wednesday lo was so active it made my tummy hurt and then thursday to today lo has been very quiet. I've checked him/her out on the doppler and lo is fine. He's just upside down I think as I have had a few kicks last night and this morning right near my belly button. Probably just in a different position hon. I'm hoping he/she is saving their energy for my scan tomorrow. Try not to worry hon but contact MW if it persists. :hugs:

5. augustbaby09

Yeh i will if i get too worried.Ive spoken to my mum and she said its probably she is havign a 'quiet' day or is in a different position . Im still getting kicks and feeling /seeing belly move so i know she's in there.

I just think maybe because last night / this week she been a bit crazy it now making me worried.When this is the type of movement i was used to a few weeks back. It was only the other week i was worried as she was moving 'too much'.

Hope your scan goes good tomorrow.i think i read baby had his/her legs crossed.So fingers crossed for tomorrow. Times like this i wish i had a doppler lol although im feelign bit better as can feel her at the moment.Maybe the coke has helped lol