• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

having a relaxed month x

skyraaa

Reaction score
has decided this month im not gonna worry or stress about pregnancy think all my stressing last month may hav made the chemical happen :( im not gonna chat/temp or use opks im just gonna bed lots all through the month started last night lol cd5 well gotta start somewhere :) im full of pma 4 this month and defo more relaxed i got 2 make a nice home 4 my potential little bean :)
also i will not b testing until christmas eve that will b roughly 2weeks late 4 af
any1 else want 2 join in having a relaxing month :) x

:dust:

hi this month is a relaxed approach for me too.. its my 6th month of trying.. i dont temp or do opk's just symptom spot and generally send my self mad by doig hpt's and getting line eye lol.. after last month ive not really been on much.. im in the tww so... yeah il join yo GL xxx

yay well hopefully u wont need 2 join me 4 long hope this is ur month :)
remember dont test early lol x gl hun x

i deffo wont be testing early this month (she says :lol:) im just gunna wait for af to arrive and if the witch doesnt then ill go buy a test.. i havnt brought my usual batch of about 10 hpts lool..
sorry about ur chemical btw... sending u big hugs.. hopefully this is ur month too.. xxx

mee im getting so stressed, im going to leave it til after xmas now maybe start charting in the new year but until then im not obsessing xx

thanks hun yeah defo hold off testing if u can defo easier said then done tho lol gl when u let us know :) xx

Hi guys, may I join in? I love this because I decided to have a relaxed month as well. I stopped temping & opks and only recorded my CM to see if I could notice a typical monthly pattern for me. Good thing I did b/c I was getting EWCM much sooner than norm. I made sure to BD every other day and then when my CM went away, I temped and sure enough, I O'ed much earlier than normal. Kinda nice because I'm almost half way through the tww by accident. :winkwink:

mee im getting so stressed, im going to leave it til after xmas now maybe start charting in the new year but until then im not obsessing xx

good on u hun im not sure i understand all that charting ect hopefully with the relaxed approach u wont need 2 :) gl hun xx

Hi guys, may I join in? I love this because I decided to have a relaxed month as well. I stopped temping & opks and only recorded my CM to see if I could notice a typical monthly pattern for me. Good thing I did b/c I was getting EWCM much sooner than norm. I made sure to BD every other day and then when my CM went away, I temped and sure enough, I O'ed much earlier than normal. Kinda nice because I'm almost half way through the tww by accident. :winkwink:

of course :) glad u having a chilled month bonus 2 b half way through the dreaded 2 week wait lol just dont test early lol, as 4 cm last month i didnt even spot it but still must hav oved coz i got pregnant hmmm lol x

Skyraa, I won't test early! I'm not even sure what dpo I am. :) For the past few months I drove myself crazy analyzing every single temp and symptom and then would feel foolish when AF arrived. So this month, I'm trying to just enjoy what's going on in everyday life and look forward to the holidays. If AF isn't here by the end of November, I'll go buy a test. Of course, all this is much easier said than done! :wacko:

It is nice to still chat with ladies going through the same thing though. I'm sorry you had a mc. Hope you get a BFP w/ a sticky bean!

Skyraa, I won't test early! I'm not even sure what dpo I am. :) For the past few months I drove myself crazy analyzing every single temp and symptom and then would feel foolish when AF arrived. So this month, I'm trying to just enjoy what's going on in everyday life and look forward to the holidays. If AF isn't here by the end of November, I'll go buy a test. Of course, all this is much easier said than done! :wacko:

It is nice to still chat with ladies going through the same thing though. I'm sorry you had a mc. Hope you get a BFP w/ a sticky bean!

i know wot u mean proper symptom spot tell oh ur feeling this way, them bam af comes and oh just looks at u with that look and tell u 2 stop over annalising everything lol
my bloke actually tell me 2 stop going on when im talkin babies :)
we can talk 2 each other on here help each other with the not testing the thing is il pob know anyway coz my boobs always hurt loads when pregnant but im still not gonna test lol

hope every1 gets there bfp and a sticky xx

i know wot u mean proper symptom spot tell oh ur feeling this way, them bam af comes and oh just looks at u with that look and tell u 2 stop over annalising everything lol
my bloke actually tell me 2 stop going on when im talkin babies :)
we can talk 2 each other on here help each other with the not testing the thing is il pob know anyway coz my boobs always hurt loads when pregnant but im still not gonna test lol

hope every1 gets there bfp and a sticky xx

That's what my DH does too. He doesn't tell me to stop talking about it but he doesn't add much to the conversation! LOL.. It's good because it keeps me calmer. For example, I was telling him how this month I had stopped temping, etc and O'd earlier than usual. I said how stress can delay ovulation and how it must have been all the energy I was putting into ttc. He listened and then calmly pointed out how I just had a week of from school (I'm a full-time graduate student) and how much that relaxed me. :dohh: Of course! I'm so focused on ttc that I completely ignored the lack of stress from my everyday life. :wacko:

So my DH's calm attitude is wonderful in my world. It's great b/c I can be all calm with him and then come on here and speculate with all the ladies! I am however, going to start meditating or something to manage my everyday stress better. I didn't realize it was affecting my cycle!

When are you going to test?

i not testing until xmas eve not sure how im gonna stop myself tho lol, af will b 2weeks late then obviously if she hasnt come already, i do feel quite hopeful this month so we will see last month all i was thinking about is ttc and its defo not gd, but this month im keeping myself busy with other things :)
when r u testing? x

If I don't get AF by Dec 1, I'll test. I really don't think this is our month but it's always fun to hope until the witch shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"