Having a rough day

Aerdrie

Reaction score
At my follow up gynae visit 2 weeks ago (AF had still not returned 7wks after D&C) I was told I was either OV-ing or I had a cyst. Gotta love doctors!
I had a little spotting a day before so I was hoping for the best.

Been feeling super bloated and tired and a few other possible symptoms for a couple of days and finally got up the courage to test this morning. BFN :cry: Whitest test I've ever seen. I'm gutted :cry::cry::cry:

The first conversation I had this morning when I got to work was a colleague telling me how 3 of her friends have just announced the surprise pregnancies.
I had just recovered from that when my trainees start quizzing me on why I don't have kids yet :cry: I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. My heart hurts so much.

At my follow up gynae visit 2 weeks ago (AF had still not returned 7wks after D&C) I was told I was either OV-ing or I had a cyst. Gotta love doctors!
I had a little spotting a day before so I was hoping for the best.

Been feeling super bloated and tired and a few other possible symptoms for a couple of days and finally got up the courage to test this morning. BFN :cry: Whitest test I've ever seen. I'm gutted :cry::cry::cry:

The first conversation I had this morning when I got to work was a colleague telling me how 3 of her friends have just announced the surprise pregnancies.
I had just recovered from that when my trainees start quizzing me on why I don't have kids yet :cry: I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. My heart hurts so much.

Oh Hun iam so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs

So sorry you are having such a bad day. Hugs for you :hugs:

Thanks girls :kiss:

Had a good cry in the bathroom for a little bit and then managed to more or less pull myself together for the remainder of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->