having af cramps but no af.... why?

Mrs T

Reaction score
Hello
For the last 5>7 days I've been having mild/medium cramps, keep thinking :witch: has turned up but nothing not even any spotting. My cycle can be from 26>28 days with spotting a day or 2 before, I get cramps around ov on either ovary and again the day the :witch: turns up. This cramping seems more painfull today, its not in one spot either- most of the time I feel a stabbing pain on the right side (I ov from the R ovary this month), then the rest of the time I get a nagging cramping in the pelvic area. Am on cd 28 today and 10dpo, she's normally here by now.................. I keeping my fingers crossed its a jumping sticky bean!!
any thoughts???
Oh I tested this morning ...:bfn: (Too soon I hope)

same thing happened to me this month, I actually didn't test straight away bc I had cramps and thought it was AF --- little did I know that it was implantation cramping! I took a test and got my :BFP: :)

Good luck and baby dust! And test again!!!

same thing happened to me this month, I actually didn't test straight away bc I had cramps and thought it was AF --- little did I know that it was implantation cramping! I took a test and got my :BFP: :)

oooohhhhhh Thanks for giving me more hope. will give it a couple of more days before I test again.
What cd did you get your :bfp:?

Btw Congratulations on your :bfp: and your wedding.... a very exciting time for you x

I've had crampy twinges too, I'm CD25 (but there's a big question mark over DPO because my temps have been crazy). I'm just waiting for AF to arrive because it really feels like she's about to. Did a test this morning (just in case - hee hee) and it was BFN but I think it was just too soon.

AF is due now for me as I have super-short cycles (last one was 23 days but they're usually 26). Fingers crossed she stays away!!

I got my:bfp: on CD27... 15 dpo, 1 day past when AF was due... my lmp was on Dec 6th, putting my due date around sep 10th!

thanks so much for the congrats :) I wish you tons of luck this month! hope u get your :bfp: !!

I am CD26 and have been getting mild/moderate cramps since the weekend so i totally sympathise with you, AF is due in a few days so seemed a bit far away to be her nagging that she is on her way!!

Only time will tell i guess, but i hope it's a good sign for you xx

I've been having the same cramps... but no AF... and I'm 6 days late with my period (my breasts are swollen and sore and i've developed a huge appetite out of nowhere). Does anyone think it's possible that I could be pregnant after being off the pill for a month? I know it's a silly question but Im new to BnB so please bear with me :). any advice or answers will be greatly appreciate :)

Goodluck. Im in kind of the same boat. Cramps, bit of pink when wiped before but nothing since, feeling sick last few days almost constantly, boobs tingle now and again. But i cant be, and if i am then talk about immaculate conception lol

I've been having the same cramps... but no AF... and I'm 6 days late with my period (my breasts are swollen and sore and i've developed a huge appetite out of nowhere). Does anyone think it's possible that I could be pregnant after being off the pill for a month? I know it's a silly question but Im new to BnB so please bear with me :). any advice or answers will be greatly appreciate :)

I got pregnant the month after i came off the pill. I was on Cilest. Unfortunetly i miscarried at 7+2 but at least i know im not barren like i thought i was:happydance:

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I was on Nordette - which isn't a really strong pill (apparently). I've only started trying so I don't think I'll be that disappointed if I'm not pregnant, It would be nice though....
When do you think I should take a test? Should i do a home test first?

I would say leave it a few days/maybe a week and if no AF take a HPT :)

is there any specific brand of HPT that's very accurate? once again thanks for the advice

Clearblue are very good, I found them most accurate. I waited tho till the day the :witch: was due before testing. i got implantation bleeding the day af was due and thought she was coming cos I got really bad af cramps.

Good luck

xxx

well today is day 7 after AF was supposed to happen so i guess i better do a HTP! Hold thumbs! :)

POAS yesterday and it was :bfn: :cry:. I'm now 9 days late with my period and there's still no sign of it coming..... should i wait a bit later to do another HPT?

hi ladies i always get af cramps for the first few weeks of pregnancy also i did not get my last bfp until 15dpo so there ids hope.

Hi Becky

so you reckon i should wait a few more days? I hope that's the case...

i have all the other symptoms (tiredness, tender breasts, sore nipples etc), just no nausea (well not yet)

oh and the cramps i have feel like ovulation cramps just way more intense

well they say the hcg doubles every 48 hrs so try and wait a day or so, but hey i know the temptation lol. also with my 1st pg i had no sickness at all.
good luck really hope its your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->