Having brown discharge :( **UPDATE back from scan**

scots_mum

Expecting no2
Reaction score
Last night went to loo before bed and there was brown (light brown) discharge on the tissue, freaked out a little but tried to get some sleep thinking it would settle, woke up today and im still getting it when i wipe. The night before last i had one red spot of blood, last week i had one red streak of blood all since my big bleed at 11 weeks. Should i call my midwife or not for brown blood? i really hate wasting peoples time but im worried now.

******UPDATE*******

Well im just back from my scan, baby is ok nice and healthy thankfully, but the area of blood that was seen on the scan 3 weeks ago was more apparent and was told is looks like a hematoma? ive to go back for another scan in 10 days. Ignore any more spotting but call if i get heavy loss or cramps, so im relieved that baby is ok but worried about this blood

call your doctor or midwife hun.. If your worried about something then don't think that you'll be wasting their time because it could look like something small at the moment but it might turn out to be something bad..

hope everything is okay
x

Id call your midwife, if its bothering you its better to get checked out and put your mind at rest x

aww glad you have a scan :) i had bleeding 3 times in one month and they never offered me a scan just a check up each time! Good luck everything is probs fine mine was :) still dont know the cause of the bleeding! Xx

Anyone else had anything similar and if so what was the outcome?

Sorry i cant give advice, whats a haematoma?
Hope everythings ok x

Glad to hear baby is healthy! Hope the spotting/bleeding stops for you!

Hi, I have this too, mine showed itself early though and now appears to be behaving so the bleeding/DC has stopped and bean is doing fine. They are more common than I had thought, you will find the ladies in the Subchorionic Hematoma group in preg groups and discussions very helpful on this :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->