Having cramps before BFP?? No signs of AF?

Emilygirl1929

Reaction score
I am on day 28 of my cycle and I got off the BC pill about seven months ago now, my cycles have regulated to 28 day cycles and I have no signs of AF, the only cramps I've had are small twinges. BD every day through O day, up until about a week before expected period. I was checking my cervix to help predict fertile period and felt it SHOW,I've been Ttc for several months now and I hate the feeling of a BFN and so have put off testing. I don't have any signs of pregnancy or AF besides some light cramping. I normally get horrible migraines around my PMS days but I have had none. Hoping that I am in luck because it's the first time I have tried checking my cervix for fertile days and ovulation. I believe i ovulated about 12 to 13 days ago. Wondering if the cramping means I'm out for the month and just being hopeful? I was not regularly temping either but I did temp yesterday and it read 99.7 and today it was 98.3, not sure if that means anything because I haven't been charting it all month.

Would love to hear about BFP or BFN after cramping around end of cycle ?

Hey hun
Lots of ladies get cramping then a bfp
I am 9dpo today and have been cramping on and off for a few days

I am fairly certain i remember cramping with ds1 so i am crossing my fingers

I got a bfn this morning but i swear i saw a line that was so super faint but dh thinks im crazy lol

Take a test in a day or two if still no af :)

Baby dust to u
Hopefully we both get out bfps

I had cramping from 11dpo with my bfp (af was due at 16 DPO). I also had implantation bleeding though and then the cramps started, lasted for about a week. I had already got a bfp that morning so I knew it wasn't af coming. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->