Having crazy dreams!!

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
Lately I've been having weird dreams and I can't help but to think it has something to do wth the craziness after having lo 7 weeks ago.
Like I have dreams the dh is leaving me. Not like leaving me for some one else but last night I dreamed he was moving to Ohio to go to OSU and I just remember being broken hearted and crying like crazy!
I've also had a dream about for some reason getting rid of my dog which I could never do.
Is this anxiety? Or part of ppd? Or am I just dreaming random things and making it seem more then it is.

Sometimes I can't remember what I was dreaming but wake up in such a panic from what're was going on in my dream. What want to what little sleep I do get to sleep peacefully.

It could have to do with the sudden change of hormones again. I've been suffering from PPD though and it made me have odd dreams and since being on medication for it, they're even worse and more frequent. Whatever the reason, I think it's pretty common and normal but if you think you have PPD or anything definitely let your doctor know!

I was diagnosed with ppd a little over a week ago and put on Viibryd for it. Some days I'm ok but then others not at all any better. I go back for another check up next week so we will see what my dr says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->