Having fun for 2+ hasn't made a baby

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

I've been off of BC for over 2 years. We didn't want to official TTC because we did that and it stressed me out soo bad!! :growlmad:

So my question to you ladies is if you y'all were having fun for years and no :bfp:
Would you official TTC (chart, see fertility doctor, pills, OPK's etc)

Yes i would. We have been "having fun" on and off for a year properly ttc this month. Personally I will Give it a few more months then maybe see a doc.

Doctors say to try on your own for 1 year before seeking help from doctor. But It would help if you could go to thebdoc with info like charts and opk results etc? Coz thats probably where they would tell you to start i think

Yeah I thought so.. Cause we have plenty of :sex: but doing that for 2 1/2 years seems like something is wrong.

I haven't charted yet nor did OPK's but I have recorded my cycle since last June so maybe and praying he can just go by that because my cycles range from 32-40 days. Maybe I can chart and see if ovulation is pin pointed?

Yeah worth a try. Maybe have one cycle where you chart and opk and see what happens. Do you take pre conception vitamins? That's what im trying this month. I started pregnacare conception vitamins and I've had a positive opk this month which is a first so maybe its done something..!

How about using the fertility monitor? It is easy and prompts you through your cycle. Definitely worth the money in my opinion, we got pregnant first try using it!

Sorry for second post but I would commit to X amount of months trying to either A. Temp, B. OPKs, or C. Fertility Monitor. If that doesn't work then I would go to the doctor with the information you correct...

Also these worked for me so wanted to add:

Pre-seed lubrication

Guafesin, 5 days before O and then at least two days after...

Any questions let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->