Having line eye?

tori0713

Reaction score
I feel like I'm having line eye, but it also looks grey. It definitely won't hurt my feelings if you say negative, but this is this morning at 10dpo. I plan on testing again if my temps stay high. Maybe I'll go in between 12 and 14 and test at 13dpo :p I really just think it's indent, but wanted your opinions :)

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/0a0eaff4-7107-4ddf-9fc0-5848829b94f1_zpsd8c4e678.jpg

I do see a very faint line but as you said it does appear greyish. I would say try testing again with fmu and see I wish you GL

I *think* I see something faint... update with your next test! Good luck!

I think I see something but not sure of the colour, would retest and update us :D

I'm sorry, I don't see anything :(

I'm 11dpo and my temp went up again, thank goodness. I didn't sleep well last night so I was worried it would affect it, but it didn't. I've been having weird dreams and my boobs still hurt so bad. I have slight cramps that make it feel like AF is coming but I don't usually cramp this early. I'll test again tomorrow probably, if not, I'll wait till Thursday which is when AF is due :)

Pretty sure another BFN this morning. Sorry it's so big, I'm on my phone. Any tweakers see anything?

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/BAA8A150-393B-4176-9298-386995EA5902-2144-000001AB125E6D83_zpsffad8e39.jpg

I don't see anything on the first but think I see a super faint beginning of a line on the second test. Good luck!

The second one has a little pink in it IMO! I would keep testing xxx

I actually see the line on the 2nd test but not the first!

I see more of a line on the 2nd test than the first! Still early, test again tomorrow!

Thanks, ladies! Can someone give me a tutorial on tweaking or tweak it so you can show me what you see? I still don't see anything!

I'm going to wait to see what my temps do this time and then test if they don't go down. I'm not feeling well (again this month, perks of being a teacher, I guess). I just hope that the crampy, sore boobs, nausea thing is all for a good reason.

Temp dropped to 98.2, but it's still above the cover line. I'm curious though, does this mean I'm starting to get my drop before AF? Or does it have to drop below the cover line to indicate that AF is coming?

my temp used to drop but not below coverline the day before af started

Well, looks like AF has probably arrived today. Lots of brown spotting this morning an a few red streaks this afternoon.

My temp is still high, so who knows. I have bronchitis, but no fever, so that's bizarre. Stupid sickies this month messing everything up.

Unfortunately, I think it was just from being sick that my temp was up. I've had my period in full force, heavier than normal. It's ok, always next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->