Having mixed emotions about this pregnancy

OHHHH! Now I get why you thought it was a chicken! It does kind of look like a beak. It also kind of looks like just really plump kissy lips... But that still begs the question as to why an admin would have a chicken with boobs as their smiley? Or a shirtless bouncing kissy faced smiley?

& woahhh, check out that sexy walrus. It's making a 'come hither' face.

No that is a beak! CHICKEN WITH BOOBS!

:haha: I just love how confident you are here!!! Haha!
When you first said it, I was like 'wth, Chrissy. That doesn't make sense.'
Aha, my bad. I get it, now. :thumbup:

:rofl:

Maybe we should find this holly person?

YOURE DRIVING ME CRAZY HOLLY! :holly: .... Don't stare at me with those things :brat:

Lol I'm so confused now.... I just wanna know WTF is the story behind this, person, walrus, chicken, beaked, boobed, "Holly" :rofl:

person, walrus, chicken, beaked, boobed, "Holly"

haha! too bad no one else is stalking thois thread to tell us what the freak it is!

Hahahahah teenage parenting??? Maybe they know this Holly chicken walrus thing???

I thought the red 'beak' was a nose! And Skye thinks it's lips.

The world may never know.

LOL. I'm going now! Dont forget to leave your comments!!! And look at my new facebook status!!

Haha! I love your status. I'm definitely going to have to do one before I go to bed haha :)
Hopefully the girls in teen parenting will end our search for truth.

Hahahahah I thought that was pretty damn amazing too!! I've got my FX hahaha let me know what you think of my post? ;)

Hahaha! I don't even know what to say anymore, I just want to know WTF it is!

Me too!! Gosh pleaseeeee tell me someone knows what this thing is!

Love your post in teen parenting! Of course it makes the three of us sound like psycho freaks.... lmao. :rofl:

My cheeks literally hurt from smiling & laughing over this walrus, chicken, lady.
Time well spent. Haha.

Haha we sound like total losers! :rofl: We are so passionate about this :holly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"