Having mixed emotions about this pregnancy

I was exactly the same too when I found out, I'm more worried about holding the baby when it's born they just look like so fragile!
I'm not so much concerned about the sleep and missing social life part, I barely have either of both anyway I'm working 46 hours a week!
I know it's going to be hard I'm blessed that I have the support of FOB, his parents and my parents, I know they're not always going to let me fall back on them because I'm the mother and I need to learn my responsibilities. My sisters already told me that as soon as you hear that first cry, you see those gorgeous eyes staring back at you and you hold your baby for the first time, you really have never felt that strong feeling of love before and all your fears and what ifs go right out that door cause you know you're going to give your child the best you can and try your bloody hardest :)

Hope you feel better about everything soon hunni, lots of love :flower:

It's normal to be scared. I was too. I don't think anyone informed me how hard it would be, because up until my LO was born, I was getting so excited. But your mom is right.. it really is HARD. But you do it, because you have to. I had baby clues and it's fairly common, 8 out of 10 women will get it following pregnancy. It sounds like your mom is supportive so I'm sure she will be around if/when you need her. I have a very supportive family which is why I've been able to cope so long. IMO, as they get older it gets easier.. but the early days are really difficult and you may lose a lot of sleep. But you have no choice but to do these things, so you've got to persevere. You'll do just fine, I understand you're scared.. I think all of us are at some point being new moms. But you'll be a great mom!

It's normal to be scared. I was too. I don't think anyone informed me how hard it would be, because up until my LO was born, I was getting so excited. But your mom is right.. it really is HARD. But you do it, because you have to. I had baby clues and it's fairly common, 8 out of 10 women will get it following pregnancy. It sounds like your mom is supportive so I'm sure she will be around if/when you need her. I have a very supportive family which is why I've been able to cope so long. IMO, as they get older it gets easier.. but the early days are really difficult and you may lose a lot of sleep. But you have no choice but to do these things, so you've got to persevere. You'll do just fine, I understand you're scared.. I think all of us are at some point being new moms. But you'll be a great mom!

Thank you, your sons adorable. and I hope you enjoy your trip to the UK:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"