Having my glucose test right now - Ahhh!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Dubibump, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Dubibump

Dubibump 2nd Trimester

So I'm 45mins into my glucose test and I feel like crap! Started to feel faint half way through, so the lovely nurse has laid me down. Now I wanna puke! I have to go teach a bunch of crazy pre schoolers dance after this! Hope I feel better soon! Popcorn (nickname for my baby) is having a glucose disco in there! At least someone is liking it 😜

Anyone else have this reaction?

2. irene77

irene77 pregnant

Hello, I had my test yesterday. I did feel like fainting 30 min after I had that drink. I tried to breath deeply (like in a yoga class) and it helped to feel better. Nevertheless, the rest of the day was ruined for me as I felt exhausted.
    Good luck. It is almost over anyway:winkwink:

3. Rymel12

Rymel12 Well-Known Member

I felt nauseous and faint about 45 minutes after drinking the drink. Then, just plain exhausted for the rest of the day in a way I could not recover from. I went to work after too. I think next baby I will take the day off that day. The good news was I felt normal the next day. Hopefully you will too. Best of luck!

4. Dubibump

Dubibump 2nd Trimester

Luckily I have had the rest of the day off after my per schoolers. Doing some sofa time feeling super tired, have some mouth ulcers and still slightly nauseous....the things we have to do!
    Thanks girls x