Having pram in house before baby is born...

whispernikki

Reaction score
Does any one believe in the superstition That you should not have the pram in the house before baby is born?

Nope I always like to be prepared and I always had everything in the house before my babies were born, and its the same this time around the stroller is in the closet awaiting my 2 little angels :D

That's what my mum has told me... boy these babies have a lot of requirements...

I do believe in some supersrtitions like not buying anythin till ur further along didnt order stroller till 26 weeks pregnant but i have it in the house in the babys room and i like it there i go in sometimes n push it round the room lol

Nope, I need to be prepared! I bought my pushchair when I was just 6 weeks preg on ebay...it was a bargain so couldn't pass it up!

we are using the pram,cot, Moses basket and just about everything else from our last baby so its all already in the house so if the superstition is true we are screwed lol x

Nope! But then, I'm not very superstitious. if we were going to have a pram, it would certainly be in the house.

Nah I don't believe in it. Last time I bought my pram soon after my 20 week scan and even started pushing it around outside [not because I'm a crazy woman, but because I wanted to start training my dog to walk nicely with it] :lol:

Best to be prepared I think :)

No ive already got mine in the house. I also walk on 3 drains in a row and dont think much of it when I break a mirror :winkwink:

Nah, having a pram in the house doesn't automatically mean something will go wrong. I'd never heard of that superstition until after my pram had been in the house for a few weeks haha

XxX

Someone on here once said if you worry about it, it is apparently only an empty one that is bad luck so put a teddy or something in it and problem solved!!!! :)

My OH doesn't want ours in the house so as my parents are buying it anyway, they are keeping it with them x x

no i think it's absolute rubbish

i just bought mine this week online because it was on sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->