Having scan today what do you think?

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Having a scan today due to bleeding for a few days and cramping. What will i see? I am 5+1.
Just want some positive news i worry so bad as it is so until i know everything is ok i wont stop! 😐
Will i see a heart beat? I had a scan with my daughter early on due to bleeding but think that was around 7 weeks. Any storys will be appreciated a lot! Thanks xxx

Hi hun. I had bleeding at 5+6, mostly pink spotting but some red blood also. It turns out I was having twins confirmed at 6+5! Slight bleeding is perfectly normal at this stage. Aslong as it wasn't a full blown period I would try to relax. I was told even near seven weeks it was still implantation bleeding.

As for what you will see will just be a beautiful little smudge. Its quite rare to find a HB at your stage but not in heard if.

Good luck!!

Thanks hun, so if i dont see a heart beat this early will everything still be ok? Xxx

The chances of u not seeing the heart beat are high, so I wouldnt let that be an indicator that things aren't okay. There are other things like feotal pole etc that come into the equasion so you are really best waiting for what the sonograpger sees and says. What times your scan xx

Hi lovely I had a scan with my son at 5,5 and I saw a heartbeat that was in 2013, so I wish you all the best! He looked like a grain of rice though. Good luck and best wishes xxx

I have a scan with my second child due to spotting, I saw a tiny blob with a quick flicker inside which was his heart beat! I was 5+6 according to the scan.. I think it's very normal to not see the heartbeat until over 6 weeks so don't worry if u don't. Good luck xxx

My scan is 14.15 i cant wait but also nervous. Yes ill just trust what they say. Once i have spoke to them i know ill feel tons better. I hope your scan comes back ok! Ill update soon as i have been. Hopefully get a picture to xx

Just a update.... Went for scan they couldnt see anything at all. Continued to bleed through out today, its gone more red aswel. They have taken blood from me and want to take blood again in 2 days to see if my levels go up. I am praying they do, and if they do they said they will scan me again in 2 weeks. They are thinking i may have misscarried or eptopic pregnancy that scared the life out of me. Was not happy with the lady that took my blood she was so rude and rushing me, didnt explain anything properly so will call them tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me that theres a healthy baby in there. Just so worried about this blood as its continued all day. 😕🙏🏻
Xxxxxxx

Just wanted to send you some :hugs: It's horrible having to wait to see what happens. I really hope you get some good news xx

Thanks wildflower, i will keep you upto date. Praying everything is ok. Thanks for your reply xxx

Hope all turns out ok, horrible to have to just sit and wait xxx

Well that was inconclusive! Sounds kind of like the doctors around my area. I can't tell you how many times I've went to get an answer only to come back being more confused than before I went! Anyways I hope all is well, that the bleeding stops and you see a baby in a couple weeks. Maybe you aren't as far along as you thought you were or maybe the baby implanted later than average. I had an ultrasound done at 6w5d and, even with a full bladder, the ultrasound tech still had a difficulty seeing it. It looked like a little caterpillar with an egg floating beside it (the yolk sac).

Well my hope for it has gone now, all night i have been bleeding bright red blood with lots of clots and really bad period like pains and back. Just dont no what to do now as they want to do another blood test tomorrow. My tummy is hurting so bad 😔

Aww hun... take some paracetamol and hot water bottle. Sorry to hear your going through this. I'd still do the bloods cause you need to know for certain what's going on. Sending you big hugs lovely xxx

My mum seems to think i should go back again today but im meant to be going tomorrow so going to wait. Yeah taking paras, just hate the confusingnes going to buy another test inabit and see what that says.... How are you today xxx

Still bleeding, it still doesn't seem to be going onto the pad. Only really comes out when I go to the loo. And cramps are still here. I don't feel positive about it. Just going to see what it's like during today. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"