Having such a stressy week!!

hmcx

Reaction score
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:brat:

Does anyone else have those days/weeks/months/lifetimes where they just feel so stressed/harassed and like they want to run away and hide??

This week I've had a teething baby, screaming all night, miserable during the day, and she's become a bit clingy too so lots of whining if i leave any room!
She seems bored by her toys and is demanding sooo much more attention than usual!
And if i even try to use my mobile phone....dear god, she scratching at me to get hold of it and making even more noise!!

And i started working again in April, but i'm kinda self employed/work from home or when i can fit it in, only I got all of my dates mixed up and now have 3 jobs to complete by the 13th,
not impossible. but not easy either......

....Especially when my Friend gets married on the 11th, we have her hen night tomorrow which i've been finalising and organising all this week, and then the wedding next week (i'm bridesmaid) And so i have lots of weddingy stuff to do as well

Feels like i've taken on a bit too much!!:headspin:

I want to throw my toys out of my pram, have a bit of a scream and wail myself then settle in for a nice sleep!!!

RANT OVER!!!

Thanks x x x

You can do it...get OH to help with LO so you can get some bits done!!

xx

I'm having a bit of a time like that too so I feel for you hun!!!

I went back to work full time this week, Coralie decided to make it nice and easy for me not by waking up 6 times monday night, then staying up for 2.5 hrs in the middle of the night on Tuesday :coffee:

I've had to start weaning her this week, due to weight issues so that's stressing me. She's suddenly bored of her playmat so wants entertaining constantly in the evening, and she's got fed up with tummy time too which used to keep her amused for a while atleast :(

Then on top of that I have to make a three tiered wedding cake for next Saturday (I agreed to do it before I was even pregnant) :wacko: as well as organise Coralie's christening for the week after (19th!). I have to make a cake, order balloons & flowers, sort out the buffet and drinks etc.....

OMG just typing that has only suceeded in stressing me out even more :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->