having to tell people over and over

Tonks

Reaction score
:cry: Not everyone knows yet as it has only been almost two weeks. Just got a phone call from an out of town friend. She greeted me with "Hey Preggers how ya doing". I was just silent for a moment I could barely catch me breath. I told her what had happened, of course she felt horrible. then got off the phone quickly and have now been crying for the past hour. :cry:

It's the hard thing to deal with I had MC at 22 weeks and just recently moved to a new area met my neighbours and they seen my very big twin bump and now its gone. I know at some point people that have seen me pregnant will ask where is my tummy and what happen.

I am so sorry hun. We had not announced our pregancy and I do believe that it would have been so much harder if that were the case. I am so sorry that you have to go through that.

Hugs

I'm so sorry hun. I'm in the same position atm, only we hadnt told absolutely everyone as we were waiting to announce it at our wedding. And I have to go and try on the mock-up of my wedding dress on thursday and tell the designer that i dont need extra room anymore. It is so tough. Thinking of u. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->