Having trouble adding thanks :-(

Schmelly

Regaining my life...
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone could help me?

For some reason, I'm only able to add my thanks to one post, then every time I try to do it again I get an error message saying I don't have the right privileges to do it.

This never used to be a problem and has only happened since earlier this week. Any help will be VERY graefully received!

:hugs:

Not sure but I'll let admin know!

Can you explain what you were trying to do and on which thread?
I'll have a look at it - Haven't changed anything recently.

It has happened on more than one thread, mostly on the ttc board. I'll just go and try it again to see if I can be a bit more precise!

Thank you.

Well...I have to say that it didn't do it as much this time (typical!), but it still happened a couple of times (in different threads) and this is the message I got:

Schmelly, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

To protect our members; certain functions are restricted to new members until a certain level of activity is maintained on the forum.
You may have not of activated you account yet. You can do this by clicking on the link that was sent to your email account when you signed up (to have your activation email resent Click Here).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks again for your help :hugs:

I get this too....!! Not every time I add a thanks but often!!!

The thanks still gets added though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->