Having trouble believing it!!

Lois

Me, OH, Evie & Joseph
Reaction score
This month of all months I was not expecting a :bfp:...but this morning it turned up clear as day!!!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! Very early days so trying not to get too excited.

Congratulations to everyone else who has had good news recently. Lxxx

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k14/xox0xo/aerocharm/glitter/congrats/14.gif

congratulations lois!!!!! :D How do you feel!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deffo somethin in the water eh ;) lol
x

Thanks Everyone!!!

Melbo - feeling a bit surreal at the moment! Have taken two more tests just to check it's true hehe. Going to doc's this afternoon so hopefully that'll bring it home to me. How are you feeling?? Any exciting symptoms yet? I've just got back/hip ache on my right side and a few twinges so far. Think the boobs are beginning to react but could be my imagination! Lxxxx

The only symptom I have had lately is a teeny bit of nausia, tiredness and period type pains. My boobs are the same, except nipples are a tad darker and thats about it really :D We should not wish for symptoms, as I heard that when you get them, you want rid again lol!
x

You're right...not looking forward to the sickness bit at all!! Hope we are both luck enough to avoid the vomiting! Off to docs now...yay! Lxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->