Having very strange dreams!! Anyone else?!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Nadine_J, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Nadine_J

Nadine_J Member

Hi Ladies,

Just wondered if it was common to get really weird dreams when you're pregnant but dont know it!

First: I dreamt i watched my favourite auntie get murdered and there was nothing i could do about it, yet i spent the rest of the dream trying to find her killer!

Second: This was so realistic i had to ask my bf if it had actually happened! Me and him went for a drive about 2am in the morning and along this quiet road there was a pushchair in the middle of the road facing forward so we could only see the back of it, i got out to look what was going on and there was the most gorgeous little baby boy ive ever seen, bright blue eyes and gorgeous chubby cheeks, i can remember every tiny detail. I picked him up out of the pram and wrapped him up in my coat as he was freezing and crying, i knew that he wasnt my baby but i still looked after him the whole night and cared for him. We took him to the police station where his mother was only she was absolutely wasted! She couldnt even stand up she was so drunk, so i refused to leave the baby with her in that state, so me and my boyfriend ended up looking after him the whole night... it felt so real :(

Im late by a week and have been TTC with endometriosis for about a year now. Its just so strange cause i cant usually remember my dreams in so much detail!

Anyone had the same experience?

Baby Dust to all ***

xxxxx