Having your 4th child?

My oldest is 14 so I know how you feel. I am totally fine either way. With all the scary stories I hear about girls maybe a girl isnt in the plan. I always here people say girls give worse symptoms when pregnant, I have the least amount of symptoms I have had with all pregnancies. I wonder if anyone who ever had a girl and a boy had easier pregnancy with a girl verses a boy. I feel like I will probably have a boy again anyway. I just dont feel like a girl is in the cards. Are you worried about the 18 year span? My 14 year old is so easy to deal with! My four year old is the child who drains me!!

My oldest is 21 then 16 then 9
And 6... I've two of each would love a boy as girls are hardwork at every stage

:hi: I'm a mom to two girls on earth and a little boy in heaven. Praying for a good pregnancy and a healthy baby in November. Would love another boy of course, but will be happy either way. We have decided to be team :yellow:! As far as difference in pregnancy symptoms with my girls and boy the only major difference I had was weight gain. I gained 21 lbs with my first dd and 16 with my second dd. With my son I gained a whopping 40 lbs!

Could I join you ladies even though I'm not in first tri anymore? :flower:

I'm expecting my fourth baby after a long time waiting to try and ttc. I have an 7 (almost 8) year old son, a 6 year old daughter (who will be 7 by the time the baby is born), and another daughter who would be 4 now. I lost my youngest daughter when she was 3 1/2 months old so this baby is my very long-awaited rainbow. This is my OH's first child, though.

We plan on finding out the gender at my ultrasound in April. I'm convinced baby is a girl, but OH is convinced it's a boy. This pregnancy has been more like my pregnancies with my girls (a lot of sickness, exhaustion, and mood swings) so if we find out it's a boy, I'm going to be shocked. Happy, regardless, but shocked. :)

:hi: I'm a mom to two girls on earth and a little boy in heaven. Praying for a good pregnancy and a healthy baby in November. Would love another boy of course, but will be happy either way. We have decided to be team :yellow:! As far as difference in pregnancy symptoms with my girls and boy the only major difference I had was weight gain. I gained 21 lbs with my first dd and 16 with my second dd. With my son I gained a whopping 40 lbs!

Wow the weight gain difference is crazy! I have always heard people say they gained more weight with their girls than boys. It's interesting to hear how things are different for people specifically with gender!! The more the merrier in this group! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that!! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!! Is anyone nervous about 4 kids or do you feel like I do, one more no big deal lol. I feel like three was a tough change but now I feel like one more will be an easier adjustment! We are already outnumbered!! My his mad is like the baby whisperer so with him I feel like I can conquer this no problem.

Aidensxmomma I'm so sorry about the loss of your daughter? What happened if you would like to tell us? Don't answer if you don't like to talk about it but felt it was only right that I ask you. Xx

I must admit I'm feeling different this pregnancy but we shall see! It's the exhaustion I have never ever had it with other pregnancies but wow I am so tired allll the time with this one! Haven't been sick and never was with my boys but I have had nausea which I didn't with them, and my boobs seem to be pretty "full" which hasn't happened before either, so it sort of points to a girl but at the same time I find it very hard to believe that we would have a girl. A tiny part of me thinks if I had to have a preference then I would probably lean towards boy actually which is so weird after being desperate for a girl in the past lol there's just no pleasing some people haha.

I'm not worried as such about a 4th, as you say I felt going to 3 was hard with two close in age but I'm not worried about a third, I'm only worried about lack of sleep, I find that tough :)

I am
Finding this pregnancy harder I am so tired and sick. Not sure if it's just because I am older now ?

Jkel mum maybe it's because it was a twin pregnancy and your hormones are going crazy Hun? Did you see the dr today about wether or not you will have to be admitted? X

Jkel mum maybe it's because it was a twin pregnancy and your hormones are going crazy Hun? Did you see the dr today about wether or not you will have to be admitted? X

Going tomorrow. Worn out sick of feeling rubbish but feel bad so many worry about lack of symptoms xx

Aidensxmomma I'm so sorry about the loss of your daughter? What happened if you would like to tell us? Don't answer if you don't like to talk about it but felt it was only right that I ask you. Xx

I must admit I'm feeling different this pregnancy but we shall see! It's the exhaustion I have never ever had it with other pregnancies but wow I am so tired allll the time with this one! Haven't been sick and never was with my boys but I have had nausea which I didn't with them, and my boobs seem to be pretty "full" which hasn't happened before either, so it sort of points to a girl but at the same time I find it very hard to believe that we would have a girl. A tiny part of me thinks if I had to have a preference then I would probably lean towards boy actually which is so weird after being desperate for a girl in the past lol there's just no pleasing some people haha.

I'm not worried as such about a 4th, as you say I felt going to 3 was hard with two close in age but I'm not worried about a third, I'm only worried about lack of sleep, I find that tough :)

Thank you :hugs: I lost my daughter to SIDS almost four years ago. It's been a really rough road, but I'm feeling quite hopeful about the future. :)

I'm not too worried about having another baby, but the age gap between my kids is something I'm not sure how I'm going to handle. My first two are only 16 months apart and my second two were 2 1/2 years apart. So having 7 and 8 years between my big kids and the baby is going to be really strange to me.

Thank you :hugs: I lost my daughter to SIDS almost four years ago. It's been a really rough road, but I'm feeling quite hopeful about the future. :)

I'm not too worried about having another baby, but the age gap between my kids is something I'm not sure how I'm going to handle. My first two are only 16 months apart and my second two were 2 1/2 years apart. So having 7 and 8 years between my big kids and the baby is going to be really strange to me.

Very sorry for your loss! On a positive note my oldest and middle have 10
Years between them and it's great! 14 and 4 almost 5, then my 2 year old. The age gap was totally fine and they are thicker than thieves!!

My eldest is going to be closer to 9 than 8 when the baby is born. I think it will be a nice change for us and think my ds will enjoy it :)

Nice that you are feeling so positive about the future, must have been a very difficult journey, lots of love to you x

I only had 22 months between my 2 then this time they will be 6 and 4 and I am so glad of the bigger age gap!!! OHs son is 13 this year and this is our first so 13 years for him!! There hasn't been another baby in the family since his son either lol his sister is pregnant now tho and due in July xx

doed anyone plan to have anymore? Or is this the final baby do you think? I think it will have to be for us we just don't have the room! Xx

I think for me I'd be happy for it to be my last but I think OH would like at least 1 more after. This one makes 3 at home full time plus his son every other week end. He's 1 of 5 so used to bigger families lol x

I'm on to my 4th!

Oldest is my daughter who's 5, then a son just turned 4 and a 2 1/2 year old! This will be my longest gap from being pregnant and I'm feeling it! I'm so tired!

I'm working full time and go to college 2 nights a week too and I so can't wait for maternity leave haha!

doed anyone plan to have anymore? Or is this the final baby do you think? I think it will have to be for us we just don't have the room! Xx

OH and I plan on having one more after this one for sure, possibly a third. I've always wanted a big family although I don't have much first hand experience. I only have a younger brother. But my OH has five siblings, although he was only raised with two of them. We want at least two together but we're leaving it open for now on what's going to happen after that.

Its kind of funny because my OH was always adamant that he would never, ever have kids. Ive known him for 15 years and his plans never included kids. Now he's helping raise my two and keeps saying that we're going to have 10 of our own. :haha:

These are definitely my last. I already feel greedy for wanting one more baby when I have three healthy kids at home.

I've had two girls and two boys, but my oldest little man died when he was 15 days old. As far as symptoms, I've had one tough and one easy boy pregnancy plus one tough and one easy girl one. No way for me to tell until they get here!

SuspectPink, my oldest will be 18 in October too! I suppose there's no chance your second will be 15 in June? My LittleMan will be 4 when these babies get here, which is a longer gap than I wanted. It is what it is, though, and I'm looking forward to the chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->