Hayfever Relief??

KX

Reaction score
Im getting a raw deal with this. For the past few days I have woke up at 5am sneezing-lasting all day, runny nose, stinging eyes etc. Itchy throat too-how random!lol

I usually take prescribed medication-neo clarityn and take eye drops and nasal spray.

But you arent allowed any antihistimenes (sp) during pregnancy right?

Anyone else suffering or know of anything I can take?

All this sneezing I keep wetting myself :rofl: my pelvic floor muscles are ruined :dohh: :rofl:

Ohhh im sorry hun but the sneezing and wetting yourself made me laugh (and trickle)

Go see your GP or ill ask lynnie H she had same probs babes

xxx

i get this round about 4 or 5am too, its so annoying, during the day i can cope with it, but not when its waking me up at night!

Itchy throat is the worst, i have that when i get up in the morning too, about 7-8am ish

My doc gave me a nasal spray and eye drops, i took them when i was away at teh festival and they really helped, i take them now and again now if i feel like i need them, but at the mo im just strugging through.

Maybe try the nasel spray before you go to bed, hayfever stars at teh back of the nose and throat so hopefuly it will help (i should take my own advice to stop me waking up too!)

Hope it eases off soon

x

Woo hoo Layla I thought i was a weirdo complaining about an itchy throat, dale and mum look at me very strangely!:rofl: especially when I make strange noises trying to itch it!lol

I will get the nasal and eye drops then, as they are better than nothing, i would do anything right now for even a piriton!:wacko:

thanks xxx

lol i do that! i make all sort of grunting noises, the kids and Jase think im mad lol but it does work!

Also dry toast works well too, also cruncy nut cornflakes swolled dry and whole, no crunching lol

x

I was told that you could take piriton during pregnancy, its the only over the counter antihestamine you can take in PG, but Im pretty sure its okay. You might want to check.

Yup, here you go found this https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/asthmaandallergy/201303.html
You can take piriton, its the non drowsy ones you cant take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->