HCG 2,311 at 4 weeks 5 days

mamabearaw

Reaction score
**UPDATE #2**

Just heard my doctor and my hcg at 5 weeks 4 days was 23,500! More than tripled since my last one, very exciting!!

Go for my prenatal appointment on Monday and hopefully a scan next week or the week after :)

**UPDATE #1**

Just heard from my doctor, my hcg at 5 weeks 1 day was 6,545 so more than double from the first work up so I am very excited that this pregnancy is progressing nicely. Probably not twins, but very happy for what appears to be a healthy baby so far :)

*also posted in twins forum*

Hi Everyone, I am new here and just pregnant (5 weeks today) with my second. I recently had a chemical pregnancy in August at just over 4 weeks so my doctor is sending me for hcg blood tests every 3 days for the next week and a half or so.

I had my first test on Wednesday (4 weeks 5 days) and it was 2,311...he said it was high and a good sign that this pregnancy is going to go well for me, but I am wondering if this is high enough to possibly be twins?

I know I wont' know more until after my next test which is tomorrow but I just wanted to see if any multiples mama's out there had similar experiences.

He wants to do a scan at 6 or 7 weeks also just to see how everything is looking but I do not have that booked yet.

I do have twins on my dads side of the family but I know that that doesn't really have an impact on my chances as its usually the moms side that does that.

Thank you in advance for any input/advice/comments.

I had my blood drawn and it was 4200 at 4 weeks 6 days and 8500 2 days later. Ultrasound confirmed dates although I really thought I was farther along. I'm waiting for my dr to confirm next week bc that is awfully high for 1 baby.
My betas from my twins are in my signature if that helps

I will add that hcg can vary greatly and what tipped me off about my twins wasn't so much the number as the really fast doubling time

Thank you!
I guess I will just have to wait and see what my results are from tomorrow's test to see if they double and by how much if they do...really hope they double...should know sometime on Monday.

At 4weeks 6 days, my hcg was 18,762. I thought that was really high but my OB said in all his years of being an OB (25 years)he's seen hcg all over the place. I went for a scan the following week and had one baby measuring right on track. Sooo, it could be twins, it could be one; I don't think there's any way to know until you have a scan. Congrats and good luck!

**UPDATE #2**

Just heard my doctor and my hcg at 5 weeks 4 days was 23,500! More than tripled since my last one, very exciting!!

Go for my prenatal appointment on Monday and hopefully a scan next week or the week after

**UPDATE #1**

Just heard from my doctor, my hcg at 5 weeks 1 day was 6,545 so more than double from the first work up so I am very excited that this pregnancy is progressing nicely. Probably not twins, but very happy for what appears to be a healthy baby so far

Wow I'm going to guess multiples for you!!!

Wow I'm going to guess multiples for you!!!

Oh man that would be my dream!!

My husband however I think would have an aneurysm!!

I go for my first prenatal appointment on Monday so we will see what the nurse/doctor say, he never mentioned anything about multiples on the phone when he gave me my results just that they were nice and high.

We will see as long as I get one that is happy and healthy I'll be happy :)

But I have always wanted three kids, and twins right now would be my best bet of getting them hahaha!

I will keep you posted!

** UPDATE 3 **

Just had my scan today, I will be 8 weeks on Friday, and looks we are are having TWINS!!!

https://https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c9b5b713be&view=fimg&th=1584a027cd8c02c2&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ96CMjCC6MooPkTv8t9-cRw4jl6t81ZbDqrV8_pyrDS5eFvq8rq26n_ATYvhN61b1mCisACFw5DaHYlq9dgeqJwVU2NN25GLIW9VKZYx_ZlEDtYcxPadvOaS-Q&sz=w1920-h1440&ats=1478731739114&rm=1584a027cd8c02c2&zw&atsh=1

Congrats,I've just in the last week found were having twins too,must be something in the air at the minute lol,hope your feeling ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->