hcg 25 10dpo 583 16dpo tiwns??!! Normal UPDATE PAGE 3

My levels were super high and I got a 3+ at 4w5d. Test line was darker than control at 10 dpo. Besides that I don't have any actual numbers but I thought twins too. Even had a dream similar to yours! Just a singleton though :D

Traylee that sounds great you just have to double every 48-72 hours.

Kisses-that is good to know! Congrats again!

My test line is so dark that there is barley a control line now, still at 2-3 on digi hoping to get 3+ on Thursday. Go in for bloods again on Thursday too.

So I got the call from the dr office today and hcg was expected to be 2332......it was 11148!!!!!!!!!! Progesterone is 47.4 so they are happy with these numbers and no more blood work, will wait till my apt on the 4th, if it can just hurry up and get here!!!

Gosh that seems so far away, I want to know what's in there!!
Btw I saw your due date, and my daughter was born July 14 th :). Although the chances of baby being born that day is slim, but it just caught my eye

Jules, I know!!!!!! It is sooo far away! How very cool, I think it'll be a perfect time for a birthday. Summer is always more fun! ;)

My birthday is July 12 and at first it was like, yikes so close, but I LOVE having our birthdays close. She is a little mini me, ( to the T) it's just kinda funny. I've always enjoyed my July birthday and we have had fun parties for my daughter as well. Plus Ruby is a gorgeous birthstone :)

Great numbers! I posted earlier that mine was 18,762 at 4w6d, which would have been around 21 DPO and I had a girl, so I'm going to guess that with your insanely high hcg too, if it's not twins then it's a girl. Can't wait to find out if you've got one or two in there on the 4th....and then the gender. Just wish your scan was sooner, like next week!

Scout, you and me both girl!!! I was really hoping they were gonna ask me to come in early...nope! Darn it!!

I forget which week but my hcg was that high and my progesterone has been above 70 since my first bloodwork. My doctor was convinced I had twins, lol, but it was just my body working overdrive for my singleton. :)

I ve had really high hcg in my 2 previous pregnancies and had 2 girls. The first was 93,000 at 6 weeks. The second pregnancy hcg was off the scale, 5x above normal limit. Coupled with some other blood markers they were sure it was because the baby had downs. She doesn't, I think I (or my babies) just make a lot of it!

My hcg at 18dpo was 1921 and at 21dpo was 6920. DH and I have been convinced it's a girl from the day we found out.

Just wanted to update, scan today and only 1 baby!! Yay heart beat is 174!!!!!!! All is looking great!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey that's great! Thanks for the update! Now the question is will you have a girl? Hope you update this if you find out gender, Im so nosey hehe

I am another one with crazy numbers: 40 at 10 dpo, 2000 at 18 dpo. With two miscarriages this year, some health issues and my age (I'll be 41 when this one is born - if it gets there), I am so scared...Good to hear there are others with such high values!

This makes me wish they'd tell me my numbers even more >_< Even though I've had 6 losses they only did the yes/no blood test :(

Congratulations! And I'm still guessing girl, especially with the heart rate. Thanks for the update :)

aww congrats hunny, i had super high hcg levels too....its a girl, and my last 2 girls i also had super high levels too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->