• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hcg at 3 wks 5days?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Have any of you had your HCG done at 12dpo? Mine was 64 and would love to compare and hear yours! 😊

408 at 17dpo - which would assume approx 75 at 12dpo :)

Thanks guys! I'm hoping everything's on track and doubling! 😊

Your number sounds great. Congratulations! :)

Thanks ladies! I'm happy with my progression for today!

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpg
    IMG_2563.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
I just had my blood drawn yesterday at 11 dpo. I should have the results sometime today, so I'll let you know then! I've had some faint positives on FRER so I'm like, 95% sure that I'm pregnant. We'll see though!

I just had my blood drawn yesterday at 11 dpo. I should have the results sometime today, so I'll let you know then! I've had some faint positives on FRER so I'm like, 95% sure that I'm pregnant. We'll see though!

Ah!! So exciting. I'm hoping so much for you. 😁💕 Keep is updated! How are you feeling?

Ah!! So exciting. I'm hoping so much for you. 😁💕 Keep is updated! How are you feeling?

Honestly, I've been kind of nauseous the past few days, but it's super early for ms. If I am pregnant and I do have ms, that's a huge change from my last pregnancy. I didn't have any at all!

I also felt crampy and like I was going to get my period any moment in the first tri with my son, and I don't feel like that either. AF is due on Friday and normally the entire week leading up to it I feel like crap. So I think that's a positive sign for pregnancy.

My urine at 14dpo was over 201 as I got a 2-3 on a CB digi but not sure on bloods aha

Okay so, I was just guesstimating my dpo (I haven't been tracking or temping or anything). My doctor called and said that I did have hcg in my system, but the number was really low. That would make sense to me, because I haven't even missed my period yet. It's not for another couple days at least.

My fmu FRER test yesterday was super light. I had my blood drawn about three hours later. Then my test around 10 hours later was darker. Not super dark, but darker than the morning. I have to go have my blood drawn again tomorrow afternoon to make sure the numbers are doubling, but I'm pretty sure they will. I'll post my levels on Friday when I get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"