Hcg doubling slowed down UPDATE!!!

Curlymikes

Reaction score
Here are my betas:

13dpo 64
15dpo 148
19dpo 486

The first doubling time was 39 hours and the second was 55 hours. I know this is within the 48-72 hours doubling range, but seriously why did it slow so much. Im thinking this is going to end in another mc. Anyone have any similar stories?

I've only had my bloods taken on 1 successful pregnancy which was dd2 and my times was between 60-72 hours and she's now 6, I had bloods taken after with my losses which obviously was decreasing and I declined them for this pregnancy as I thought I would stress myself more. Sending lots of :hugs: as I know how stressful the early weeks are xxx

I wanted to update this

13dpo 64
15dpo 148
19dpo 486
21dpo 441

Looks like a miscarriage. Doubling time slowing significantly was a bad sign for me.

Levels were 647 yesterday with a doubling time of 32 hours! Not sure what is going on!

I had a friend who had this happen and they believed it was a twin who didn't make it.

So sorry curlymikes, I hope they can figure this out for you. Are they scanning you soon? Xx

Agreed with the lost twin theory. Fxed for you. When is your next appointment?

Are you having bloods taken again? Don't want to panic you but with ectopic my bloods behaved like this x

They already did an ultrasound fearing an ectopic, but they found a sac and yolk sac at 5w1d so they said it all looks good and its not ectopic. They also said they have bo idea how they could see that with such low hcg. But my dr says no more bloods because my ultrasound and hcg levels dont match and so they are doing another ultrasound in 10 days.

Glad ectopic was ruled out. Lots of positive vibes for your next scan

Your head must be all over the place bless you :(

I hope that the days go fast to your next scan and you get answers x

Wow, that is so strange! I hope the next ultrasound goes well :hugs:

Scan is tomorrow morning! I will come back and update after tomorrow!

Today we had an ultrasound and there was a baby measuring 6w3d and a heartbeat of 112. Dr said all looked perfect with the baby. I do have a sch which the dr wants to watch. Also i noticed in the report my gestational sac was measuring small. It is 6 days behind the baby. I dont get it, although the sac looked small (like there wasnt much open space) it only looked like it took up 50% of the space not like 75% as the numbers would make you believe. Im just hoping it was a bad measurement. Neither my ob nor the radiologist said anything. Im just sooo happy there is a baby!!!!! More hoping and praying! We arent out of the woods yet.

Woohoo! Great news! Things can be really off when measuring so early, so unless they brought it up as a concern I wouldn't worry. Or just ask about it. Keeping my fxed things continue to progress well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->