HCG help ... low??

Ashley25

Reaction score
Hi I need some serious help
I got my first very faint bfs at 13dpo which I thought was late. I had 4 sets of betas done. All the numbers seem very low to me. I have a 2 year old daughter and with her, at 5 weeks my numbers were over 13,000
Here are results

15dpo (3w6d) - 99
18dpo (4w2d) - 202 (only went up 60%)
20dp (4w4d) - 404
25dpo (5w2d) - 1,937 (I think she said it went up 60% every 2 days)

What do these numbers look like to you?? I have an ultrasound next week to see what could be going on but I'm really nervous. I have no symptoms and I'm comparing numbers/symptoms to my pregnancy with my daughter. ANY help would be amazing. Thanks

Your numbers look good to me. I’ve also heard boys produce lower numbers than girls. But the numbers don’t actually matter as long as they’re doubling. My midwife didn’t even care about my base number because she said it depends on implantation and your body’s individual starting point. I’d say based on those numbers you’ve got a sticky little baby in there!
Congrats!

(PS, for comparison’s sake, when I had my betas run the lab gave me the results with the ‘average’ results by week next to it, and for 5 weeks the average the lab gives is 217-7,138; so sounds like your daughter had unusually high HCG levels!)

Hi. Them numbers are spot on.... HCG double in 48-72 hours PERFECT 👌

thanks! I hope you girls are righ. I have been having lower backaches on and off for over a week so thats another thing making me nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->