Hcg help

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Tuesday Hcg was 25 today 3 days later it's only 39. Can this be normal? I am reading all sorts about this some good some bad.

It is very early still but really sliw rising hcg can ring alarm bells.. Are they doing another blood test? Any weird spotting or cramps hun?

Thy seem to think I ovulated later, so that would make
Me 4 weeks. But yeah it's slow isn't it, yes I have had red bleeding today after bowel movement. And yes having more bloods done Tuesday that's going to feel a life time away, just want to know where I stand it's driving me crazy. 😞

It was 5 a week ago today, 7 on the Sunday. 25 on the Tuesday, today 39. So confusing

hey!

Its so hard to say at this point as its such early days. So frustrating I know. Its a horrible case of wait and see. In the meantime take care of yourself and do what you love and surround yourself with the positive people in your life. Really hope you get good news Tuesday :)

Bundle I know several ladies who didn't double in even 72 hrs and they all had healthy babies!
They may need to check your progesterone if they havent since you are having some bleeding. It will stop the bleeding, and hopefully give the bean time to catch up.
Oh and those ladies with super slow hcg rise I know - it was all in the first 6-8 wks time.
You didn't double in the 5 to 7 timeframe, but you def made up when you jumped to 25.
You are at least getting in the range where the numbers are higher (30s+):hugs
The higher the better as it will cause the body to kick into a more supportive role, and likely not bleed.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->