HCG level question!

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
So I got my blood work results back in I got the test done at 6w6d and my level was 16,667. Is this high? Does it mean I'm further along then I thought? Or is it normal? Thanks!

When I was 4w6d, my hcg was 18,762. I thought that was high, and according to online charts it is, but my OB said he's seen numbers all over the place and doesn't put much value on them for anything other than determining when a scan might show something. FWIW, I got a scan 7 days later and was dated 6w2d, so I suppose you could say I was 2 days further along; however, being high risk, I was scanned weekly until week 14 and I don't think I ever measured exactly 7 days from scan to scan.

Your number is good, but I really don't think you can tell anything from it. You could be further along, or not. Just hard to go by a number that can vary so widely from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. Congratulations!

Mine was around the same 6w5d or so.. it was over 30,000! I think it varies each person and each pregnancy. As long as your doctor isn't concerned, I'm sure it's fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->