HCG level

KitKat

Reaction score
Hi girls my LMP was 24th feb, i got my bloods done last week because my last pregnancy was an etopic, my HCG level on tuesdays blood was 4158 i then went back on thursday 48hrs later to have bloods repeated and the nurse that took my blood put my sample in the wrong coloured top bottle :dohh:and the lab wouldnt test it:hissy:, on the wensday in between i had to have a scan because i had really bad pain in my side the scan saw a little sac measuring 5+4 a few days behind my dates but the doctor told me this is common he didnt see HB because he said it was a little early and i have another scan this friday to see how little bean is growing.

i know the HCG levels differ from every pregnancy and you cant tell much from one result but does HCG level of 4158 sound about right for 5+3?

thanks girls any advice would be great as the wait to fridays scan is really draging.

:hugs:

Mine was lower than that at 5 weeks, around 2000ish, and everything seems to be ok, saw hb at 8+1

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

hey mine was around 5000 at 5weeks so you seem fine x

I was 9000 at 5wks 1 day, but was told that was pretty high.

Sounds perfectly fine to me. Mine was 12,000 at 5w6d – they were able to see a HB (HCG over 10,000 will show a HB).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->