HCG level?

syrlatc

Reaction score
I got my blood test result back from yesterday. It was 152.8. I have to go back in the morning to make sure it's doubling.

I believe I am around 4 weeks give or take a couple days, is this a normal range number? should I be worried if the number isn't doubling? The nurse on the phone said the number would put me at about 2 weeks past conception.

This is my first pregnancy, my husband and I have been ttc for over a year(endometriosis/cysts).. so I'm not really sure what to expect.

I have still been taking hpts everyday cause I want to make sure they're getting darker.. and they are, but someone said that the lines on the tests don't matter..

Can anyone help me out with this?

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
It's a great number! :thumbup:

When I got my blood test (around the same time you did) my hcg was 133 :flower: My SILs first beta was around 97 and her little girl is 2.5 years old.

As long as it keeps doubling every 3 days you're fine :flower: congrats on your pregnancy!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks! that makes me feel a lot better! :)

I think mine was 171 at around the same time. Your # sounds good to me!

Great number. And I know they say a line is a line, but with both pregnancies I did progression and I always saw it progress just like yours

I can't offer much in the way of advice other than to say that HCG levels seem to vary greatly from women to women. I just wanted to wish you luck with everything. Hopefully all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->