HCG levels at 3-4 weeks pregnant.. HELP

Jft1

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I'm looking for some help/advice/support.
I had an ectopic pregnancy a couple of months ago. We started TTC again at the start of December. I ovulated on the 17th December (tracked using tests and temp). For the last day or so I've had ovarian pain so I thought the worst and thought it could be an ectopic. I did a pregnancy test and got a positive on a clear blue digital today (11dpo), so called the EPU to arrange a blood test (they told me to do this after the ectopic). I had my bloods done today and the HCG was only at 21. The doctor told me it doesn't look positive and is likely to be a chemical pregnancy. Has anyone else experienced low HCG levels at this stage?
I know I may be overreacting but I'm so nervous!!

Many thanks x

21 is still a good number for 10-11dpo, what matters is the next test you get done, and how much the number has risen. Hopefully you can get in for another beta in the next few days! Good luck and congratulations!

You're 11dpo for goodness sake! Your HCG levels are exactly where they should be! Why doctors say such stupid things is beyond me! You're fine!

21 is still a good number for 10-11dpo, what matters is the next test you get done, and how much the number has risen. Hopefully you can get in for another beta in the next few days! Good luck and congratulations

Thank you so much O:)

Last edited:
Them numbers sound fine to me hunni :) fingers crossed for Monday's test xx

Update - I got my bloods done today and my levels were down to 7. They've said it's a chemical pregnancy :(

Thank you both! I suppose there's always next month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->