HCG Levels - CBD tests

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I think Im 17DPO (18 at most) and got a BFP last Thursday (and every day since lol!)

Last Friday I got 1-2 on a CBD, On Monday I got 2-3, then just now I got 3+.
Im so relieved after suffering a CP a couple of months ago to see that my levels are rising, however Im now wondering if they are rising too quickly?

I do the digi OPKs and got my first smiley on 26th May, so Im guessing I cant have Od before then? I had EWCM all the week before that OPK, which stopped on the Sunday, which now makes me think mkaybe that is when I Od.

I took soy for the first time, can this affect HCG production at all? Do you think there is a problem with getting a 3+ so early on, or should I just be relieved that I have nice strong hormones?

Sorry I know I sound neurotic, but having had both a CP and a MMC in the past has made me slightly paranoid!!
When did you ladies get a 3+? xxxx

Hi ladies, I think Im 17DPO (18 at most) and got a BFP last Thursday (and every day since lol!)

Im so relieved after suffering a CP a couple of months ago to see that my levels are rising, however Im now wondering if they are rising too quickly?

I do the digi OPKs and got my first smiley on 26th May, so Im guessing I cant have Od before then? I had EWCM all the week before that OPK, which stopped on the Sunday, which now makes me think mkaybe that is when I Od.

I took soy for the first time, can this affect HCG production at all? Do you think there is a problem with getting a 3+ so early on, or should I just be relieved that I have nice strong hormones?

Sorry I know I sound neurotic, but having had both a CP and a MMC in the past has made me slightly paranoid!!

:hi: I am not sure about when you should reach certain levels exactly, but WOW! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! It sounds like everything is going good! I've read that the indicators are not always spot on so you may be closer to what you think you are. The important thing is they are moving forward! I've missed your updates in the testing thread. Shall I add your BFP to the thread as well?

I've been told the conception indicator works on average hcg levels you might be slightly higher than average but I'd rather be over average than under x

:hi: I am not sure about when you should reach certain levels exactly, but WOW! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! It sounds like everything is going good! I've read that the indicators are not always spot on so you may be closer to what you think you are. The important thing is they are moving forward! I've missed your updates in the testing thread. Shall I add your BFP to the thread as well?

Yes please! Sorry I forgot to add it, my head is all over the place at the minute lol! How are things going for you? Hope all is well xxx

I've been told the conception indicator works on average hcg levels you might be slightly higher than average but I'd rather be over average than under x

Very good point!! Thanks very much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->