HCG Levels - CBD tests

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mybabydreams, Jun 13, 2013.

1. mybabydreams

mybabydreams One pink, one blue

Hi ladies, I think Im 17DPO (18 at most) and got a BFP last Thursday (and every day since lol!)

Last Friday I got 1-2 on a CBD, On Monday I got 2-3, then just now I got 3+.
    Im so relieved after suffering a CP a couple of months ago to see that my levels are rising, however Im now wondering if they are rising too quickly?

I do the digi OPKs and got my first smiley on 26th May, so Im guessing I cant have Od before then? I had EWCM all the week before that OPK, which stopped on the Sunday, which now makes me think mkaybe that is when I Od.

I took soy for the first time, can this affect HCG production at all? Do you think there is a problem with getting a 3+ so early on, or should I just be relieved that I have nice strong hormones?

Sorry I know I sound neurotic, but having had both a CP and a MMC in the past has made me slightly paranoid!!
    When did you ladies get a 3+? xxxx

2. Hopeful2014

Hopeful2014 E's mom, TTC

:hi: I am not sure about when you should reach certain levels exactly, but WOW! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! It sounds like everything is going good! I've read that the indicators are not always spot on so you may be closer to what you think you are. The important thing is they are moving forward! I've missed your updates in the testing thread. Shall I add your BFP to the thread as well?

3. vixie27

vixie27 Well-Known Member

I've been told the conception indicator works on average hcg levels you might be slightly higher than average but I'd rather be over average than under x

4. mybabydreams

Yes please! Sorry I forgot to add it, my head is all over the place at the minute lol! How are things going for you? Hope all is well xxx

5. mybabydreams

Very good point!! Thanks very much x