HCG Levels confused and scared?!

mssk

Mom of two
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I had a MC on 3/31 and my husband and I conceived again before AF. I should be 6-7 weeks pregnant now. I had my beta levels doubling every 50.5 hours. Here are my levels.

5/5-416
5/12-3500

and then....there was yesterday
5/21-7273

that's doubling at a rate of 8 days

I am so upset but the nurse I spoke to was really encouraging and told me not to stress because things are increasing and going the right way.

Has anyone had something similar to this. I know after HCG of 1200 levels usually only double every 96 hours but I am beyond that threshold.

Please someone tell me not all hope is lost.
I have a scan next week. I also had an exam yesterday where my OB noted noticeable uterine growth since last week.

Thanks Ladies!

My levels were 55,000 at 6w2d and I ended up losing that pregnancy around 7.5 weeks so beta quantities really don't mean much. What matters is that they keep going up. As long as they continue going up and your uterus is growing well, that's all that matters. Some women have hormone levels on the lower end of the chart, some on the higher.

My beta levels on April 27th were 121 and then on May 17th they were 107,210. So I guess it all depends on the person, but like the previous poster said, as long as they keep going up, everything should be good. Good Luck!!

Doubling Slows down after a point before the hcg starts to naturally decrease as the placenta takes over. As long as they remain at a good level all is good. If the nurse isnt concerned then you dont need to be :)

Thank you ladies for your support... unfortunately things are not looking great had an "abnormal" scan after some bleeding this weekend. We were hoping to see a baby 7-8 weeks but instead the tech would not let us view the ultrasound. The Dr. called and said that he saw a sac but no fetal pole and no hb. He said it is another miscarriage or we were off on the dating because I have no lmp. I highly doubt this though. So i am sad to say it looks like another loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->